Weather - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 03-27-2018, 08:20 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Weather

Looking ahead at the weather for next two to three weeks doesn’t show any sign of warming up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2018, 12:31 AM
First Mate

Doesn’t look too promising, they’ll be creeping on up, and I’ll be ready and waiting, start fishing next week Albany area
Old 04-10-2018, 11:10 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ej jacobs View Post
Looking ahead at the weather for next two to three weeks doesn’t show any sign of warming up
Water temps are right on for this time of year, they're coming !!!
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2018, 12:11 AM
Striper Hunter

A friend of mine was fishing on the Piermont Pier last Friday, and had no hits. He had heard that fish were being caught in Croton, and tried his luck. Honestly, I didn't even know that people were allowed to fish from the Pier still. I remember back in the 1992, my brother and I used to catch bunches of schoolies on blood worms and less than a hundred foot cast from the north side.

The weather is above freezing, and these few days have warmed plenty of water up in the streams. As they flow into the main part of the river, the Hudson will be warming. Soon. Soon. Soon. I pray, soon.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:51 PM
First Mate

Absolutely Insane conditions, went Monday morning, stayed overnight till Tuesday 16th-17th, rained for two days on and off, Albany area is about a foot higher at hign Tide, the water went from OK to Mudd by Tues. morn.
I'll be going back Wed-Sat Managed one small hold over below the Dam Mon. night on a 1oz. jig right on the shore line, wasn't even expecting it, just hit as I was reeling in. about 22in. length.