Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Fish Bites Bag of Worms

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Striperjim 
#1 ·
Fish Bites Bag of Worms Bloodworm alternative
Fish Bites

#2 ·
All I have to say is "ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!" I used these last summer on the chesapeake. I had fishbites and bloodworms being fished at the same time. We caught just as many fish off the fish bites as we did the real bloodworms. Actually I'd have to say that we actually caught more fish off the fishbites because they are stronger than the actual bloodworms. I would say each piece about 1/4" long would produce 5-7 spot and white perch. During C&R season on the bay they were very hard to come by last year, but once The big girls were gone and out of the bay the bag o worms were plentiful. I saw crab bites as well, but never tried them. I fully intend on stocking up on them in the next month or so for a little C&R at Sandy Point State Park. Anyhow.....for as much as its worth, I love these things

#3 ·
They might be getting hard to come by come late spring Jeff. The price of bloodworms is up to 12 bucks in some places. I ordered a few packs for myself but Im gonna go with the Berkely crab imitators. They look like the real thing. thumbsup.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.