Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Can u all just................

9K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  smulax 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
u banned my other account u dip stick striperjim go blow it out ur ************** u ********* fruit sack u dumb **************** sudsy u ******** off to u worthless **************** everyone if u bann me ***** will happen

#3 ·
Re: can u all just................

Jim

I left this one up for you to see.

We know his name - Matt Hill
We have his IP address - 71.7.220.111

You still have that program that tracks IP's don't you? We should leave this up, contact his folks and show them what the little turd does with his free time.

#5 ·

You still have that program that tracks IP's don't you? We should leave this up, contact his folks and show them what the little turd does with his free time.
Nice to know that you guys can track this crap - letting his parents know sounds like a good idea - it may just be a case of the apple not falling far from the tree, but maybe it would do some good.

#9 ·

Suds you can track anyones ip using the whois database. this one resides in halifax nova scotia as we said before.
I guess I will have to physicaly ban the ip, something I didnt do yesterday. just his other username (blankpage) was banned. we can do that in the admin panel. I'd like to give someone two shots unless its a spammer.
The kid has had # 2. Oh well.
http://www.whois.ws/whois-ip/ip-address/71.7.220.111/

Anyone can find their own ip address using this url

http://whatismyip.com/

#10 ·

Thanks jim and sudsy and other administratiors. You guys are the reason I come to this site. there is none of that childish crap here just genuine adult ball busting like between jim and zim. and me and gunny. Guys that know each other and like each other. more over love the sport of striper fishing. Thanks again

#13 ·

Jim & Suds, this guy a friend of yours? Those are unusual "terms of endearment"...
Nah, our friends know how to write in complete sentences with proper spelling and punctuation - not that MySpace texting idiocy.

#17 ·

Thanks matt

But Im thinking of giving the kid a second chance if that sits with the mods.

Heres the letter from the kid.

"my brother was being a jurk to me im olny 15 years old and a big bass fan and im very sorry striperjim and i whould like to make a public sorry letter but i cant.. 1 change to prove my self im very sorry to everyone on the striper247 fourm im sorry thanks im trying hear thanks alot"

#19 ·

Big brothers can be a-holes (I'm a big brother myself and have those special skillz)

Of course the kid deserves a second chance - but it'll be on a thin rope.
He'd better keep his password to himself and log out every time he gets off the computer or I will bring the hammer down again. I don't care if it's himself or his brother, I'm not fond of my friends or myself being called hairy fruitsacks (even if it is a little funny :smile: ) .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.