Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

2007 - The Year In Review Pictorial - Stripers247

43K views 134 replies 43 participants last post by  GreatSouthBayBucktails 
#1 ·
Merry Christmas icon_santa.gif

This thread will be a year in review thread. I will combine and copy posts from other threads.
Add your highlights too if you like. Ok we'll see how it goes. I cheated a little and added ricks Video and this post predates it to 2006.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!
Lets hope 2008 brings everyone everything the've ever wanted.
50 from the surf,

Attachments

See less See more
#131 ·
Maybe this will get them started our last trip!!

Left Little Creek just after two (again) with Robert (playnhooky), Don (Old School) and Ron Banta onboard.
The plan was a bit different today we decided to drift some eels between the 4A and the CBBT. Right call!!!!
We immediately hook a 30" slot fish and then after about a 35 min. lull it busted wide open.
First fish was a 46" fat healthy fish that weighed just under 40 lbs. next were several fish just under 40" and
then Don comes up with another trophy 45" release!!! All in all seven quality fish in less than two hours!!

Head out, set-up eight rods, bag seven Trophy Rock, head in, clean boat, in front of TV before 8:00 pm
I wish it was always that easy. I'm repeating myself

Water temp was 48 degrees, outgoing tide, drifting an eel on a 5/0 octopus circle hook, no lead,
2.1 nm due east of the High level.

My eel presentation podcast is on my site… Chumlordfishing.com I think you will find it interesting and heplful.
Check it out.

Once again it was a total team effort thanks again to Don, Ron and Robert!!

My 46"

Don's 45" (released)

Ron with his 40"

Robert with a 38"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.