One more Game Thief in my mahsh... - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Lounge
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Lounge Off-topic discussion here. Non-fishing related chit chat & banter. No Divisive subject matter - No Viscious Political and Religious debates please.

Old 08-02-2004, 07:01 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Default One more Game Thief in my mahsh...

In tha famous words of one Jigman, "F'IN A". Nabbed an anutha Stripah Poachah a little while ago. Fishin' the outgoing in tha mahsh with my best bud Jay. An older fella was on the point, fashin with 2 rods. Looked like a respectable guy, someone who cares about the fishery. Well, after the tide moved out too much to fish the bank, we "get down in the trench" so we get our cast out further and land the fish easier. So I'm on, and walking down theya to land my fish, and my friend is like, "look at that". I look to my left and there's a low 20 inchah floatin in tha watah. Lovely. SO this guy has the fish roped up. Obviously he was takin' it home. So fished awhile to see if he would take it home. Couldnt wait him out, after overhearing our conversation, he was scared to even move the fish. So as the tide went down, the fish ended up on the rocks, and was in full view. Sometimes I really just wanna knock people out. So we keep our cool, and as we're packing up and walking back up to the truck, I see the guy re-positioning his "catch" as to keep it fresh in tha watah. Jerk.

Anutha call to Operation Gamethief, and anutha case numbah in Notepad.

It sucks too, cuz the guy looked like a decent fella, and I think it may be one of those cases where he gut hooked it, didnt want to throw it, and thought "F it, I'll just it home to eat this once, one short wont hurt". Well "one short" adds up out there. For every one busted, there's 10 or 15 asswipes doing the same thing and not getting reported.

People gotta learn, the Marshin's are cleanin' up Hampton Marsh. Don't litter, TAKE YOUR @#$DAMN TRASH HOME!!!! AND DON'T TAKE SHORTS FROM MY MARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, rant off. Time fa dinnah.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement