Roll call, OOB tonight????? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Maine
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Maine Maine Striper Fishing discussion & reports

Old 06-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Young salt

Default Roll call, OOB tonight?????

Saturday morning @ 9 a.m. and I'm already dreaming (ok daydreaming I guess since I'm at work) about fishing this evening. I think dead low tide is somewhere around 9 this evening so planning on fishing any time after that up until the high. Anyone else gonna be around and wants to wet a line let me know.

StriperHyper ~ Will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Roll call, OOB tonight?????

I'd love to join you but am not going to be up that way. Plus I just got home from a 12 hour shift chasing stripers up and down the coast.

Good luck to you

Old 06-13-2009, 10:07 PM
psuedo-NOOBIE

I'm there next Saturday night big guy. Hope they're still hittin' hard and heavy.
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 08:41 AM

I get into OOB next Saturday morning myself. If you don't mind hanging with a weekend warrior from PA , I'd totally be into joining in the fun.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Striper Hunter

Stryper hyper(Will) i have always thought of oob as carnival town u r changing my mind seemed crowded but only 1 1/2 hrs away surprised with all the spandex they let u fish at all good luck with the fight
Old 06-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Striper Hunter

i fish the beach at ogunquit ,york ,wells, mostly belfast we must break bread this summer!!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:37 AM

Hey Will, didn't know you where going on Sat, would of joined ya! The old reel shit the bed on Fri night but fixed it Sat morning.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Young salt

Ya didn't miss much AllNightJay on Saturday except nasty conditions and no fish to show for it. Fished the beach from about 10-12 Saturday night in drizzly, cold conditions that I didn't last too long in. Made a quick trip down to Camp Ellis for another couple hours or so after that (where I sat comfortably in my car) but nothing seemed to be happening there either. Managed to get out for a couple hours before work this morning (had some bait to use up) as well hoping the recent inclement weather would push the bait back towards shore, but all it seemed to push was massive amounts of seaweed. Tough fishing this a.m. but I'll be back out this weekend (if not sooner) in hopes of continuing what was otherwise a very promising start to the season. Tides look to be in the 9:30-10:30 am/pm range this weekend which could make for some pretty good early morning/early evening fishing depending on the weather. Early forecast is calling for some rain, which will be tough cause I'll have my little one in tow, but whenever the skies are semi-clear I'll be out there. A 225lb tuna washed ashore in Old Orchard the other day, still alive from what I was told by a town worker. I guess it was hauled off by a group of marine biologists and brought to some lab for research. Pretty interesting stuff, wish I was there to see that. Shoot me a PM or post a reply in here if you're gonna be in/around the OOB area this weekend and wanna get together for some fishing. Tight lines. . . . .

StriperHyper ~ Will
Old 06-18-2009, 09:04 AM

StriperHyper,
I leave tomorrow for OOB. I'm planning to arrive around 2:00, that should be enough time for me to grab some coffee, righ up and hit the surf. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, I'm planning on 8 days of rod and reel fun. I'm not sure where on OOB to fish so if you see a guy walking up and down and around the pier looking lost, that's me.