Cold Weather? - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic. Saltwater and freshwater surfcasting. Plugging, Bait dunking and boating

Old 10-19-2009, 06:20 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Cold Weather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimno1 View Post
philly, the fish have not gotten here yet. the small fish have but only a few bodies of bigger fish were in and out the past week. i'm glad you guys up north are having at it. i'm still optimistic about the first week of november here. daylight savings time always throws them off. that sunday will be a daytime bite to remember if the weather pattern is not frigged up. don't know where the bait is but big bunker are now showing up. only a matter of time the big girls get on em. i hope they stick around the back bays and hudson for a while after this blow. the devils just don't wanna leave. water still on the warm side for the weather we have been having. i got my phone.lol. stay clear of the googin pier. there's no fish in that area for weeks. boy you are a glutton for punishment. talk later,
Yeah the damn fish always forget to turn back their clocks. Even though they call for rain this weekend I'm going to try and get out. I hope aa week of no rain will calm the waters down as there have been flood watches due to all the residual runoff. I don't think high tide is till around 6am though, I have to double check and see. I also have to run it by the wife though(henpecked)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

Default Re: Cold Weather?

right now is fine. and tomorrow into friday will be the best daytime to fish in weeks. BUT.... i won't be joining in on this fall run with any of you. the morning after i spoke to you i busted a rib so i'm outta fishing/work for at least 3 to 4 weeks easy. freakin hurts like a mother. it's laughing at the percocets i got for it.