Weight locations. - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Plugs and Plug Building
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Plugs and Plug Building This is our lure and plug building forum.

Old 10-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Official Member

Default Weight locations.

I'm looking for a some kind of diagram showing how different plugs should be weighted. I've seen a few pics here and there but nothing that covers most plug shapes. If this is covered in thread, I sure can't find it. -Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2017, 03:38 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Weight locations.

What most of the builders have told me is it depends on how you want the plug to swim. You can test it by taping a weight on the belly in different areas and casting the lure out to see how it swims.

Bookmarks

Tags
lead, locations, plugs, weight