So how has the spring been for you this year? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > View From The Beach
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

View From The Beach Renowned surf angler, Rich Troxler, shares his thoughts, tactics, tips and tricks for surf casting success!

Old 06-11-2015, 12:22 PM
First Mate

Default So how has the spring been for you this year?

Don't name any specific spots, just looking for some loose data here. Just give your general location on the coast and indicate whether it was caught in an inlet, open beach, river, or bay.

For bass caught, what have been the size you have caught most often. I'm trying to roughly correlate year classes here.

Lastly, how do you think this spring has compared to previous springs? Have you noticed any trends from recent years?

I'm just doing a little research on my own and I thank you in advance for your thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2015, 08:51 AM
First Mate

Default Re: So how has the spring been for you this year?

try striperspace.com
it has a list of years running to current of everything associated with what your looking for.
also just about everything posted on this site and this thread {importance of eddies, and open water what you don't see} is incredibly informative to any fisher.