Any success on the James? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > Virginia's Rivers, Lakes and Impoundments
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 10-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Official Member

Default Any success on the James?

Has anyone had any success on the James below Richmond?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Any success on the James?

hey steve,

so i hit the B-H bridge again friday night, and skunked again. i talked to dale at fin and skin about it, and he suggested that the likely reason for no fish was that the moon was bright, almost full, both nights i went out. no wonder i was the only boat out there! it all makes sense now. that being said, the new moon is early next week, so it should be relatively dark out at the end of this week into next week. i know you're not into going out at night, but just thought i'd share some recently acquired knowledge.

-will