Suggestions needed on surf rod holder for my truck. - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Saltwater Tackle Shop
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Saltwater Tackle Shop Product testing. Terminal tackle and gear forum. This forum is here to help the new and experienced angler in making good decision's when purchasing new gear. Talk about rods, reels, lures etc. here. List tackle or gear that you have experience with so that we may encourage others to try. Index of tackle dealers.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Striper Hunter

Question Suggestions needed on surf rod holder for my truck.

I need a 4 or 6 rod holder for my truck. the kind that fits into a trailer hitch. where is a good place to purchase online? thanks!
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Tags
holder, needed, rod, suggestions, surf, truck