THE 2006 BIG CAT SHOOTOUT II
Presented by The Delaware River Fishermen's Association
Date: Saturday September 16, 2005 Time: 7: OO AM till 3: OO PM
Check-in & Weigh-in Site: Lightning Jack's Marina 856-461-0086 Boat Check: 5:30 AM till 6:45 AM 625 Harrison Street, Riverside, NJ 08075 - $15 Launch Fee (pay at Weigh In: 12 Noon till 3: OO PM
Ramp) From Rt. 130 North, take Bridgeboro Road exit, South of Rancocas Entry Fee: $100.00 per Boat (max. 4 anglers) Creek Left at bottom of ramp, 613 West (Bridgeboro Road) Right on Laycock Lunker Option: $10.00 per Boat
Street to Marina. From Rt. 130 South, cross Rancocas Creek, take first Email: [email protected]
right, on 613 West, Bridgeboro Road, right on Laycock to Marina Questions: Call Ed Evans @ 215-768-3089
Payout: (based on 100 boat field)
1st Place $3,500 2nd Place $1,700 3rd Place $1,100 4th Place $500 5th Place $100 6th Place - $100
Rules and Regulations:
1) Captain's Meeting-There will be a mandatory Captain's Meeting, Friday September 15, at 7:00 PM at Dick?s Sporting Goods Franklin Mills, Phila, Pa.. One angler from each boat must attend and will receive a (3) part numbered boat pass. Failure to attend the Captain's Meeting will result in disqualification and loss of entry fee. No entries will be accepted after the Captains Meeting.
2) Entry Fee - Entry fee is by boat only. Entry fee is $100.00 per boat .
3) Fishing by Boat Only- Maximum number of anglers per boat limited to four. There will be no fishing off of docks, riverbanks, etc. Entries must check in prior to fishing. Boat checks will begin at 5:30 AM. All boats must be in the water at the time of check-in (not on trailer). Failure to do so will result in disqualification. NO FISHING PERMITTED PRIOR TO 7:00 A.M.
4) Boat Inspection - Each boat, prior to starting, MUST be inspected by a tournament official. The "Boat Check" portion of your Boat Pass will be collected by Tournament Official after the inspection is completed.
5) Safety - all participants should be equipped with Coast Guard Approved Safety Equipment. THERE IS NO WEATHER DAY --CAPTAIN AND CREW FISH AT THEIR OWN RISK. Each competitor is liable, by his signature on this document, to a polygraph test, in the event of a suspected violation. All decisions made by tournament officials regarding rules, regulations and eligibility of fish are final. Good sportsmanship will be appreciated.
6) Tournament Start -After boat check, you may proceed to your fishing grounds. No fishing prior to 7:00 A.M.
7) Return Pass - Upon your return, the "Return" portion of your boat pass must be collected prior to 3:00 p.m. by a tournament official.
8) Weigh-in - Catfish must be alive to be eligible for weigh-in. Weigh-in station will be open at 12 Noon. You must turn in the "Weigh-In" portion of your Boat Pass to weigh-in. Maximum amount of live catfish at weigh-in is limited to (3) per boat. You may weigh-in ONLY once. Each fish weighed in counts toward the tournament. THERE WILL BE NO SUBSTITUTIONS. All weighed in fish will be immediately released by tournament officials. In the event of a tie, the heaviest lunker for the tied teams will determine the winner. If still tied, the prize will be split.
9) Scoring - Tournament standings and final winners will be determined by the combined weight of (3) LIVE catfish weighed in per boat.
10) Lunker Pool -$10.00 per boat to enter. One hundred percent of collected lunker money will be paid in cash to the team entering the heaviest live single catfish. In the case of a tie, the lunker pool will be split.
MONEY ORDERS ONLY (NO CHECKS). Make payable and send to: DRFA 103 Heritage Dr. Harleysville, PA 19438
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY
Will you launch at Lightning Jack's Marina? _______ DATE: _________________
SKIPPER: __________________________________________________ Entry Fee: ________ LUNKER POOL: YES_____ NO _______
Street: ___________________________________________ City______________________ State: ____ Zip Code: _____________
Phone: (Bus,) (____) _________________ (home) (____) _______________ E-mail ______________________________________
Boat Registration Number: ________________________________________
By signing below, I hereby state that I have read in full, do understand, and agree to be bound by all rules and state laws governing this tournament. I also agree to abide by any and/or all on-site Rules and Regulations that may be deemed necessary by the tournament officials. By signing this application, I do hereby declare that I will indemnify and hold harmless all other contestants, the host, Lightning Jack's Marina, The Delaware River Fishermen's Association, and sponsors, from any and all claims for injury and/or damage that may occur, or may be incurred in conjunction with this tournament.
SIGNATURE: ____________________________________________________PLEASE PRINT: _________________________________________________