Striper Lure Project - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > Oklahoma Stripers and Wipers
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 05-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Striper Hunter

Default Striper Lure Project

Guy's and gals I have been on the board a while and just in case my fellow Okie's are having trouble getting striper lures I make a lot of different stuff and I might be able to help in a pinch . My health won't allow me to make hundreds of them every day but if you have something special on your mind let me know . Pics if ya want . Or I'll build something you.re thinking about and get you a pic .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2013, 11:02 PM
SWIMBAITER

Default Re: Striper Lure Project

Im intrested in seeing some of your work.
Any pics?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:14 AM

Are you doing this for free, or are you selling them?

From forum Terms Of Service & FAQ

Quote:
Q: Can I advertise on Stripers247.com?

A: Yes!! Please contact [email protected] for information on purchasing advertising space on Stripers247.com or becoming a Sponsor.

Commercial Advertising
All commercial advertising must be obtained through a sales representative of Allcoast Media, LLC. With the exception of Sponsors, commercial links are not allowed in any interactive areas of the site, including and not limited to the ; Discussion Boards - in a thread or in a signature, Posted Fishing Reports, Photos, through our Private Message service, Chat Rooms, and anywhere you are able to post.

1. Only sponsors can provide their commercial contact information on this website. Phone numbers, signature links, business name.
2. Only sponsors can solicit business on this site. Announcements, fishing reports with contact info, calls to action to PM for more info.
3. Users not affiliated with sponsors can discuss businesses that are not sponsors. Users not affiliated with sponsors can share links and contact info that help a conversation.
4. Non sponsors are permitted to give feedback when users have conversations that regard a sponsor, but are not permitted to share contact info or solicit business during those conversations
5. Non sponsors are welcome and encouraged to register and participate on this site as a normal member if they do not intend to promote their business.
6. Our moderation staff reserves the right to deem what is and what not self promotion on this website.

Commercial Contact Information
Only Stripers247.com Sponsors can place commercial contact information in their posts. That includes and is not limited to the; Discussion Boards - in a thread or in a signature, Posted Fishing Reports, Photos, through our Private Message service, Chat Rooms, and anywhere you are able to post. Commercial contact information includes links, non-linked website addresses, addresses, and phone numbers. A Sponsor can be determined by a Sponsor logo under the screen name of the sponsor.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Striper Hunter

Sorry took me a while to get back to this . To answer one of the questions ( am I selling them or doing it for free . That means you don't know me . But many do . I trade for things to do projects and I'm a little squirrely cause I do things for free too . I am a member of Tackle Underground and other sites around the world . Look up my posts there and see if you can find any sales to speak of . Keeping the art of tackle making alive for the next generation is my main concern . Helping someone is my next concern . Disabled Veterans are at the top of my list . That being said Maybe one of you guys has a dream lure for me to consider . And asap I'll put up some pics . Gonna fish the next few days before all the Hoorah starts on the 4th . Gets a little iffy on the water then .
Old 06-27-2013, 01:28 AM
Striper Hunter

Couple pics real quick like :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ANGEL OF DEATH 002.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	16723   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gilligan.jpg
Views:	74