301 Bridge - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Chesapeake Bay
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Chesapeake Bay A sub-forum for the Chesapeake Bay and all its tributaries Rockfish Rocks.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Official Member

Talking 301 Bridge

Hi I am new to this forum! I am going fisihng out of POrt Tobacco next weekend and was wondering if anything is going on around the pilings or channel near the 301 bridge? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 PM
HDH

Default Re: 301 Bridge

Welcome! Don't get up that far much but have fished the discharge from the Power Plant on the Md. side when I worked there. I still see alot of boats up in there casting whenever I go over to Va. It probably depends on how you are fishing trolling or casting on what areas to fish. If you go back to the "Delmarva" Forum one above this one and click on Potomac River you will find some ideas on what to use. MikesExpress posted alot of info on lures and what to look for although like most of us he didn't let his entire secret out of the bag! A little trial and error but you have to try to make something happen! Good Luck I am sure you will do OK and Please let us know with some happy pics....