Cape Cod & The Ditch 6/11-6/14 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts > Cape Cod Canal
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Cape Cod Canal The Ditch.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Young salt

Default Cape Cod & The Ditch 6/11-6/14

Sorry for the short notice but if any of you local guys are gonna be around this weekend and wanna get together for a little fishing down the Cape drop me a PM or give me a call (508)330-3959 cell#. I'm headed down tomorrow night, staying in Dennis and will be looking to do some fishing in the area as well as the canal. 'The Point' and I are gonna get together, just not sure when as of yet. If any of you yahoos are gonna be around I'd love to get together some morning/night this weekend and do some fishing. Thanks in advance, hope to hear from ya.

StriperHyper ~ Will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Cape Cod & The Ditch 6/11-6/14

Will I will be out and about and would love to meet you. I know the point but am not sure I'll be at the canal at all or not. Either way good luck and I know the point will put you on some fishies
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Young salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublerunner View Post
Will I will be out and about and would love to meet you. I know the point but am not sure I'll be at the canal at all or not. Either way good luck and I know the point will put you on some fishies
I just found out that my grandparents, parents or any of my aunts, uncles, cousins etc are gonna be at the house in Dennis until Sunday so I got the whole place to myself. Give me a call on my cell or shoot me a PM with your cell and maybe we can get together Friday night or Saturday morning and/or night to do some fishing. I know you said you might not be around the canal but are ya gonna be down the Cape area at all??? Let me know what the plan is man and we can go from there....I'd love to meet up with ya and catch some fish

StriperHyper ~ Will
Old 06-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Cow Catcher

Sorry your shoulder was bothering you... But you seen a couple nice fish.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Veteran Elite

My shoulder was bothering me too but it was from catching fish. Nice meeting ya Will
Old 06-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Young salt

It was nice meeting both of you guys as well, sorry for the tardy response but I haven't been on since I got back. Point you caught a few nice fish on that big swim shad you were throwing....too bad I couldn't land the one I had on, felt pretty good. BackBayJ you had a couple/few nice fish as well, might have been 'cause you were outcasting everyone by the length of a football field. I would have loved to watch that guy carry that 43.5" pig up those stairs and through the woods but it was great seeing a fish that size. I'll definitely have to hit you guys up again next time I'm down that way, later this summer hopefully. Shoulder is still throbbing, I went out on the boat that Monday and couldn't fish for 3 days after I left the Cape.

StriperHyper ~ Will