Ace charters - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Striper Guides & Charters
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Striper Guides & Charters Fishing Reports from Striped Bass Fishing Captains. (All other registered members can reply to threads, but only the Guides can start threads.)

Old 03-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Capt. Jimmy Samia

Hi folks, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Capt. Jimmy Samia and I operate Ace Charters. www.acecharters.com I have been in business going on my eight' year. I charter in the Coeyman's landing area south of Albany by about 10 miles or so. I am looking forward to another excellent season fishing for Hudson River breeding class stripers.
We will be joined again this year by www.nyoutdoorstv.com These guys do an excellent job of highlighting the hunting and fishing opportunities that New York state has to offer. If you would like to view the show we did with them you can catch it on the Sportsman channel, thurs. march 23rd @7:30pm. If you would like you can also view it on the ny outdoors website by going to their website, click on shows and click on show no. 11
Hope to see you on the water.
Best regards and good fishing, Capt. Jimmy Samia
Advertisement