New fishing club slash BBQ, Bs group. P.S.Y.C.O.s - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Surfcasting Central
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Surfcasting Central A forum for Rockhoppers, Sandmen, Beachbuggies, etc.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:07 AM

Default New fishing club slash BBQ, Bs group. P.S.Y.C.O.s

P.S.Y.C.O.s ... Pier, Surf, Yack and Casting organization.

First I want to say hello and thanks. I wanted to invite anyone who would like to come to our meeting on jan 28th. It will be in ocean view right near the new pier.

We Have no dues, no money spent by you. Just a group of guys who have been meeting for about 7 months now. All you need to join is bring whatever meat you want on a grill and the beverage of your choice. We meet at my place in willoughby spit, ocean view. Va. We start at around 10am or earlier, some of us go to the beach to fish before hand. What we do is meet and greet. We have a talk about where and when to meet the next month, BBQ then go fish. If you would like to come just send me a message by pm or at [email protected]. Thanks again and have fun fishing.
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2006, 10:20 AM

Hi Catman
Welcome to the site. I think we have a few yakkers on here from down your way, but it seems they hibernate in the winter. havent seen em in a bit. I know theres plenty of psychos down there. :)
Old 01-09-2006, 11:28 AM

Default Thanks

I just wanted to let everyone know we are no official money making group just a group of guys now around 75 or so that get together meet and greet then eat ,and go fish. But we do love to fish. We have begginers all the way up to distance casters. If you bring food to grill and whatever you drink. Thats it . Make a meeting . Thats the only due you pay. Thanks to everyone . I have picked up some good advise here.

Fishing: (fish'ing) n. the art of casting, trolling, jigging, or spinning while freezing, sweating, swatting, or swearing. But we love it:cool

THE HOST
Fearless Leader & Charter Member Tidewater P.S.Y.C.O.'s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2006, 10:08 AM

Default Saturday

There will be about 10-15 of us heading down to the Obx sat morn. Would love to meet up with some of you down there.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Veteran Elite

Where on the OBX....quite a big place LOL
Old 01-11-2006, 10:30 AM

Default I think

Unless something happens, i believe KDH is our start point, but there are a couple guys going down fri and scouting it out. if you want to give me a call here is my number. 757-362-1899. call fri eve i will let you know for sure where we will be.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Veteran Elite

Just guys? Anyone bringing Family? As you can tell by my Av I have at least one daughter who loves to fish and gets mad at me if I don't take her....But don't want to bring kids to an "adult" event.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:55 PM

Default Always

You can always bring family. Especially kids. We have them at our meetings and with us fishing.. How many this weekend dont know... There should never be a time where they are not welcome...well not as far as fishing.