Megastrike - E2 saltwater shaky head jig - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Saltwater Tackle Shop
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Saltwater Tackle Shop Product testing. Terminal tackle and gear forum. This forum is here to help the new and experienced angler in making good decision's when purchasing new gear. Talk about rods, reels, lures etc. here. List tackle or gear that you have experience with so that we may encourage others to try. Index of tackle dealers.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Megastrike - E2 saltwater shaky head jig

Hello I am Bobby U . I want to thank you all for having me here at 24/7. I live right off the Belmar NJ shore. Of course we are all here to learn. To find and catch more fish.I have dedicated my life to doing this. I have developed numerous fishing lures. I am sure a lot of you have. They all come out of necessity- the mother of invention theory. I have been diving with fish for over 24 years and apply my experiance with diving into my fishing and lure developing techiniques. I fished mainly for freshwater bass. I fished the Professional Bass Fishing Tournaments as well as being a special guest on Fishing With Roland Martin.Even scaryier i hang at time with Crazy Alberto Knei- He is a great guy.
In 2006 I actually won an award for Best New Lure design by The American sport fishing Association. .They only give one of these in the fishing industry every year.It was the highlight of my career.OK enough of that-

I am really getting into this striper fishing. I try to figure these guys out every time I go. I am a scientific angler. I just dont go out there and throw lures. Fish do what they do for a reason.I try to figure out why -then create a pattern-then the pattern within a pattern to refine it and get more results. Of course we can all over analize or over think. I have seen anglers with a freakn marshmellow catch fish LOL.

I feel that some guys are very secretive and i get that. I am also here to help anyone any way I can and to promote our sport.To help the kids so they can teach their kids like my father did with me.

So anyway again I would like to thank you for having me here. I will be asking a lot of questions and i would l would really appreciate feedback. Thank You,
Bobby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Thank You For Having Me Here.

Here is a pic of the 1 1/2 oz Pro Model Salt Water Shak-e. It is great for swinmming baits either exposed hook or weedless with the screw lock. No matter how you let it hit the bottom -it will always stand up. Baits like eels /sand eels/shad style baits-when on th bottom and the head is down and the tail is verticle ,will get hit more often than one laying on its side. It looks more natural.I have used these heads on every type of bait I can think of with great results-Even for fluke and weakies. I had smaller ones for the weakies made in Hot Pink.I put a FIN-S-Fish on them and crushed them. I had white-chartreuse and white and chartreuse made for fluke this year and they were raved about. Ok enough plugs -heres a pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chart shakey.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	15048  
Old 03-31-2011, 11:18 PM

Default Re: Megastrike - E2 saltwater shaky head jig