Reel for sale - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Buy - Sell - Trade
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Buy - Sell - Trade Buy - Sell - Trade "Bartering Room" for is S247 Members in good standing who are a contributing part of this forum community. If your very first post on this board is to try to sell something in this forum, your post will be DELETED.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:05 PM
(formerly brian21johansen)

Default Reel for sale

Time is winding down and I'm thinking about selling one of my reels (pen750ss)......I'll post later with pictures prices and more info. The reel is in awesome condition and there is nothing wrong with it. I still have the original box with directions and all the other paperwork it came with ( I only bought it about 3 months ago).

Dont worry guys I'm not calling it a year yet, I still have till October before I leave. I have two brand new sppinning reels and I think one will get me through the year (the shimano). Plus, Ive been doing most of my fishing from my boat (mostly conventional reels). If anybodys slightly interseted lemme know............by the way I paid about $120 for it but I will sell it for a very reasonable price.....I can always buy another in 4 years when I get back.

PM me or post here with some starting prices if you'd like.
All transactions can be done through pay pal.
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Reel for sale

Listen here future Jarhead, the gunny says," square yourself, and lock your whale$hit body 24 inches away" You will fall in at one of the gatherings before you report to the place the lord forsakes, where boys become men, and civilian pukes become warriors. Where self becomes a thing of your past and the common good of your nation is all you will consider.

I'm interested in the reel.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Lunker

im gonna try to get a message to the commandant to see if you can bring it with you.(yeah right!)funny you jogged my memory though,when i went there in 85 we had just finished swim qualification or whatever they call it,our d.i. had us stnding outside and i remember you could see the ocean from where we were.i remember seeing dolphin or something rolling right offshore and wishin i was fishin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2007, 10:54 PM

85?, I was pushin pukes in 85, 3rd battalion. I loved makin momma's boy's wet their pants on pick up day!
Old 08-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Lunker

uh huh
Old 08-15-2007, 03:49 PM

Ill post pics soon, my internet was messed up.....I havent been online in a while.

Gunny I'm looking forward to attending some of these gatherings, I missed out on the last couple but I wont miss out on the upcoming ones.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:25 AM
First Mate

I could meet and take it off your hands, if you want. Keep it til you're about to leave, or whatever.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:01 AM

Sorry guys, in case yo havent noticed I havent been online much cause my internet is really messed up. Joe if youd like to do that, then that would be great. I'll try to post a pic anyways, Im gonna have to use my girlfriends digital camera as mine is broken.

Gunny, what was your MOS? I'm assuming it was 03-something before becoming a sniper......right now mine is military police, but im seriously thinking about changing it to 0311.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Real Marine, 0311
Old 08-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian21johansen View Post
Sorry guys, in case yo havent noticed I havent been online much cause my internet is really messed up. Joe if youd like to do that, then that would be great. I'll try to post a pic anyways, Im gonna have to use my girlfriends digital camera as mine is broken.

Gunny, what was your MOS? I'm assuming it was 03-something before becoming a sniper......right now mine is military police, but im seriously thinking about changing it to 0311.
Someone did well on the asvap for that MOS. That was the same MOS I went for!!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:20 AM

I'm confused you went for military police-or 0311.

I already have the mp position but I really think I'm gonna change to 0311 or something a little bit more combat related.....i hope its not to late to change. I talked to my recruiter about it but he kinda busted my balls and said he hadda "pull teeth so i could get the mp job".
Old 08-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian21johansen View Post
I'm confused you went for military police-or 0311.

I already have the mp position but I really think I'm gonna change to 0311 or something a little bit more combat related.....i hope its not to late to change. I talked to my recruiter about it but he kinda busted my balls and said he hadda "pull teeth so i could get the mp job".
I went for MP and your recruiter is right they generally only give that spot to a few guys per recruiting cycle. Consider yourself lucky I would keep that MOS if I were you just because it will be more valuable when you return to civilian life.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:06 PM

oh alright, now I understand. Yea, I'll proibably end up keeping it. I just want a little more action. My recruiter told me that later I'll have the option of chossing between field duty and garrison duty. I've never heard of this before.