Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

25 hp Yamaha short shaft for sale

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Striperjim 
#1 ·
2000' 25 hp Yamaha short shaft motor in excellant condition w/ fuel tank and hose included. Run's like new. Will deliver locally and run on site for serious inquires only. Asking $1,700. Please E-mail or contact via phone @ (845) 626-2120 home or (845) 389-1571 cell. Ask for Duane.

#3 ·
Nice to meet you striperjim

striperjim said:
Hi Duane. Welcome to the board. welcome.gif Where in NY are you?
Hello Striperjim, I am from Kingston, NY. i'm sure you have heard of my father on here, The name he goes by is Buster...He has posted a few topics on here. We have just completed a week long salmon fishing trip up in Port Ontario, NY. We ended up 22 for 32 fish during the week. It was my father, brother, and myself that all went...We all made it out alive...Anyway, I hope I am posting this reply correctly because I am not used to this forum thing yet... Thank you for dropping by and tight lines.

#4 ·
Buster? Never heard of him. First name Ball? Oh wait I know him th_icon_loll.gif Great guy your dad. icon_thumleft.gif
Enjoy the site Duane. ;) Great fishing by the way the pics are great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.