Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

surf carts

Tags
carts surf
3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  K Williams 
#1 ·
I was looking at surf carts, They look pretty cool. You can carry a cooler, bucket, rods. They cost about $160 to $229. How good are they, Has any one used them. Please pros and cons.

#4 ·
I made this cart from a Golf bag cart for 8 bucks, the cost of the cart from a thrift store the whole thing weighs about 6 lbs and glides over hard or soft sand. It holds three rods , spikes and a bucket. I can plug the water column without changing plugs, or fish three bait rods no problem. It folds up and fits in the back of my little wagon..It makes moving down the beach in search of fish pretty easy.

Fish Whisperer,

Live 2 Fish
<><
Forced 2 Work

Attachments

#5 ·
I made one that is basically a WonderWheeler. I love it for long hikes along the beach slingin bait. I broke down and bought Wheeleez and it was the best investment I ever made. They do NOT sink into the sand. I've used them from MA to FL so they have taken me from fine sugar sand to broken shell to rocky beaches and they have not failed me.
http://www.beachcartsusa.com/home.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.