Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

In boston for the week, help me!

Tags
boston week
6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Roccus 
#1 ·
I'm in Boston for the week, I can only fish at night, I'm actually in Burlington staying at the Marriott, where's the closest place I can access the ocean and actually have a chance of catching one? I drove out to Deer Island last night took me 45 minutes to get there from here the tide had just reset and was barely starting to come in so it's kind of an off hour anyways but if someone could give me a couple suggestions and what they're feeding on at the moment that would be great

#2 ·
Hey, welcome to the forum. I'm not at all familiar with fishing spots in/near the city, but maybe someone who is will be kind enough to send you some info in a PRIVATE message. Posting specific locations on the public forum is not allowed here for very good reasons. :icon_thumright:

#5 ·
white bucktails.. red pork rind have been hot....small darters in yellow as well as slim custom swimmers in wonder bread pattern and needle fish in olive/white...black unweighted sluggos

for bait... cut mackerel or herring.. as well as the time honored sea worm...eels will always work but there are not enough large er fish around to warrant their use..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.