Another left coast check in... - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Saltwater Species
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Saltwater Species Whatever else you're catching or want to catch. Cod / Tuna / Fluke / Blues / Weakfish / Tataug / Sea Bass / Flounder / Shark / Snook / Bonefish / Tarpon / Redfish / Barracuda / Sea Trout / Cobia, etc...

Old 01-29-2012, 12:39 PM
(formerly brian21johansen)

Default Another left coast check in...

Hope everyone is making it through the winter on the east coast. I hear it's not even half as bad as last year's winter though....but an east coast winter is never fun.

Over here I've been picking away at the inshore (salt water) bass and have been targeting the halibut a lot lately.....the hali's are especially fun from the float tube.

The water doesn't get as cold out here as it does in other parts of the country, but enough to notice the fish have become lethargic (to a degree).

I hope the winter fly's by and ya'll are into some nice stripers very soon....until then check out these short fishing video's to see what I've been up to over here.

A nice healthy spotted bay bass:

http://youtu.be/G-1K4h8mAqw

A nice legal halibut from the tube:

http://youtu.be/VhEpAY_m0cw

This one isn't fishing related...just a time lapse I made driving from SD to Camp Pendleton.

http://youtu.be/5ROxadp06h0

Can't wait till the day comes again when it's a big striper in the video......take it easy everyone!
Advertisement