Thanksgiving Weekend Stripers - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 11-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Veteran Elite

Default Thanksgiving Weekend Stripers

I'm trying to put together a good striper Surf trip leaving the Friday after thanksgiving. I am hearing reports that the Big Rocks are just showing up in the chesapeake bay. Where is a good site/board/etc to track the large rock down the coast so I know where to plan my trip for.

Thanks

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2004, 07:28 PM

Default SingleT

Well Jeff. :P

Welcome to the site. We are hopimg eventually to make this site into the one you are looking for. Perhaps you can help us by posting reports in our DelMarVa forum and maybe some info from your experience in your area this fall. This site is the best for your info. http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries...hesapeake.html
No board but great info
Another board is tidal fdish.com Its a premium board that wants you to pay fro premium membership although you can register for free. http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/sum...MB_AP332285722
A site that is good for the info you want (not necessarilly stripers but other fish as well)
is http://www.cafelocale.com/cgi-bin/show.cgi?15/15.html I have participated there in the past. Hit topics beachnet forum and also check into delmarva fishing. The guys are helpful and cool. I wish some of them belonged to us.

Let me know if they help otherwise Ill find it for you.
jim
Old 11-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Veteran Elite

Default Thanks

Thanks, I'll check those sites and hopefully be able to post some currents stuff. Currently I've been spending the weekends in the woods running around chasing deer, but plan to get back to the fishing soon. I'm hoping to be able to fish the Outer Banks of NC thanksgiving weeknd and will defenitely let everyone knows how its going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2004, 02:32 AM

Heres one for the potomac river.

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard...3&NoCaches=Yes
Old 11-10-2004, 08:32 AM

The big guys are starting to show in the Potomac, just a few more days now to get the water down to 55. I heard some HUGE splashes last night....they're there man.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:53 AM
First Mate

Darkriver is right. Some big fish have slipped up into the Potomac and it should get better.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:52 PM

Default Cape May

An other Charter Boat Captain I know works the rips off of Cape May NJ and tells me the action is red hot and will stay that way til mid December