Oct to Dec Fishing - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Chesapeake Bay
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Chesapeake Bay A sub-forum for the Chesapeake Bay and all its tributaries Rockfish Rocks.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Official Member

Default Oct to Dec Fishing

Fishing out of Taylor Island MD, just got a boat, looking for good spots to fish and techniques to use. Fished soft crab last weekend (10/12) and the two of us got 3 small keepers. Would like to try live bait, tolling, or anything also that might work. Would like to go out 4 to 6 more times before mid-Dec. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks RedMich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Oct to Dec Fishing

If you review this post, can you post your thoughts.

Need a little help, ok a lot help to learn how to best fish the Bay.

RedMich
Old 10-20-2014, 09:48 PM
Official Member

OK I guess no one fishes for Stripers in the Oct to Dec time frame. Iím hoping to get out at least another two or three times before mid-Dec. Last weekend the wind had the surf way up. May be in three weeks Iíll get another chance. How should I fish?

RedMich
Old 10-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Striper Hunter

We will probably be doing some trolling in Tangier Sound or south of there in late November with some parachutes, umbrellas, stretch 25s and mojos. We will be trying the Puppy Hole, Whitewood Buoy and Bird Rock areas.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:17 PM
Official Member

Thanks for your response. I will check the map (it's in the boat) I hope to get out one more time in Nov and again once in early Dec. I'm in York PA, and go out of Taylor Island MD. Happy fishing.

RedMich