That's when the fight started..... - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Lounge
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Lounge Off-topic discussion here. Non-fishing related chit chat & banter. No Divisive subject matter - No Viscious Political and Religious debates please.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:39 AM
First Mate

Default Re: That's when the fight started.....

When she announced, at the pro shack, that she'd been stung by a bee on the golf course, the pro asked her where she'd been stung. She told him, " Between the first and second hole." He thought for a second and answered, " Maybe you should close your stance a bit, honey."

That's when the fight started.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2010, 12:46 PM
First Mate

My wife announced that women had prettier and smaller feet than men. I told her that it was an evolutionary process that allowed them to stand closer to the sink while washing the dishes.

That's when the fight started..................
Old 11-05-2010, 12:34 PM
First Mate

I've learned that women are more tactful and courteous in public than men ( My wife told me). She also told me that they don't fart in public. I told her that it was because women don't keep their mouth shut long enough to build up any pressure.

That's when the fight started.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Pro Staff

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.

They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year."

The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year. "

The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year."

The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow."

And that's when the fight started....
Old 11-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Pro Staff

A man staggers into hospital accident and emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this", said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end."
"I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt."
"That's when I made my big mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor. "

"Well, I lifted the cow's tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'. And that's when the fight started...."