perfect morning on the sand - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Surfcasting Central
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Surfcasting Central A forum for Rockhoppers, Sandmen, Beachbuggies, etc.

Old 06-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

Default Re: perfect morning on the sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTrout View Post
I use Aqua pack bags for my keys(replacement car keys are not cheap) and cel. The cel bags allow you to use your phone without taking it out of the bag. They also make shoot through bags for cameras but I now have a waterproof camera, Fuji, so that problem is eliminated.

Tom
have you submerged the camera yet? i have it and i would put it under for a video but i have no luck with these things so i keep it in a pocket in my fly vest. i had a waterproof pouch and condensation ruined one camera. i had the plastic container on a lanyard but just for my phone which i broke somehow. i wouldn't keep anything in a ziplock as i would worry about the same problem as the pouch. i just thought this was too coincidental not to chime in with. i did drop the camera in the wet sand and am pleased i bought it. "still works"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement