Boston University - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 09-08-2007, 04:25 PM

Default Boston University

I'm a freshman here at boston University, jsut wonderign if anyone knows of any fishing clubs in the area or anyone who goes to BU with a hankerin for some fishing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2007, 06:34 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Boston University

Do you have a car? Does it need to be salt water? Are you close to campus or out in Allston/Brighton?

If you are in Allston/Brighton, there is some fun small mouth fishing to be done on the Charles right near by. From the North Beacon Street Bridge or even the Western Ave. bridge all the way up into watertown.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:05 PM
First Mate

If I can offer a bit of advice... Don't worry too much about fishing right now... Take your butt to a party and enjoy college life... Get out fishing whenever time allows but make sure that getting to know those around you is your number one priority as its a key to success during your time in college especially in an unfamiliar place... Now if you can find a hottie who enjoys fishing well then fish away...
Once you get to know everyone around the dorm and feel comfortable then you can worry about fishing. Im assuming since you are a freshman you are not allowed a car... When you are ready send me a PM we can get together. If you want to attend next weekends gathering down the cape let me know... I'll get you down there, one way or the other...

Remember these are the best years of your life and when you look back... if you can recall what actually took place, you didn't try hard enough.

BryanL
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2007, 08:25 AM

Yeah i really don't plan on fishing until spring, and maybe then i won't have enough time. Basically networking and partying every night so i am not worried about that. Thanks for the invite and info, that should be a lot of help in the not so distant future.