Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list - Stripers247.com Forums
 
Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Hudson River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Hudson River The mighty Hudson River reports information and Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-19-2012, 05:28 PM
TimberKing TimberKing is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 4
Default Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

Hey guys, Like I said my fishing partner is on the disabled list and will not be fishing this year. I fish out of Newburgh and hate to fish alone.
I'm retired and looking for week days,
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Jlrjoz Jlrjoz is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 4
Default Re: Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberKing View Post
Hey guys, Like I said my fishing partner is on the disabled list and will not be fishing this year. I fish out of Newburgh and hate to fish alone.
I'm retired and looking for week days,
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Jlrjoz Jlrjoz is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 4
Default Re: Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

I have a rotating schedule let me know. [email protected]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 04-21-2012, 03:31 PM
steveditt steveditt is offline
Striper Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hopewell
Posts: 43
Default Re: Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

Sent a PM today and yesterday and an email
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2012, 07:21 PM
TimberKing TimberKing is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 4
Default Re: Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlrjoz View Post
I have a rotating schedule let me know. [email protected]
Are you fishing around Newburgh?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Jlrjoz Jlrjoz is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 4
Default Re: Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

I would drive anywhere to fish. I have never fished for strippers but grew up fishing the little Delaware for trout. I now fish lakes Ontario for salmon and walleye. I have my own boat and all the toys but would love to learn some thing new. My best friend and fishing partner is in Kuwait for the year. If you would like the company, don't mind a rookie I can chip in for gas, chow and whatever. Ron joslyn. 315 569 6530
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-21-2012, 08:44 PM
TimberKing TimberKing is offline
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 4
Default Re: Striper dilema fishing partner is on the sick and disabled list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlrjoz View Post
I would drive anywhere to fish. I have never fished for strippers but grew up fishing the little Delaware for trout. I now fish lakes Ontario for salmon and walleye. I have my own boat and all the toys but would love to learn some thing new. My best friend and fishing partner is in Kuwait for the year. If you would like the company, don't mind a rookie I can chip in for gas, chow and whatever. Ron joslyn. 315 569 6530
RON,,, I sent you an e-mail.
Dwight
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dilema, disabled, fishing, list, partner, sick, striper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2013 Stripers247.com LLC
Affiliated Sites:   Noreast.com   Allcoast.com    2coolfishing.com