Rod And Reel services - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Rhode Island Fishing
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Rhode Island Fishing Rhode Island striped bass fishing - Local discussion & reports

Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Official Member

Default Rod And Reel services

I have been a lurker here from time to time but i wanted to introduce myself , My name is Dave i live here in RI and fish striper out of my homemade boat called the Cackler . I also own and operate Beavertail Rod and Reel based here in NK. RI , At Beavertail Rod And Reel we specialize in many different services , we offer a complete machine shop service for those hard to find reel parts to custom alterations to your favorite reels . We service all makes and can tune any reel to make it better than new in many cases. Our rod repair service caters to the angler who has a rod that has been used for many years and needs some attention , we replace guides reel seats as well as general cleaning services . With the prices or reels skyrocketing and the quality workmanship deminishing in todays gear why not spend the money to refubish your old well used equiptment . Please do not to hesitate to contact us at [email protected] to learn how we can help with all your repairing needs .

Dave Morton

Beavertail Rod And Reel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2010, 08:07 AM

Default Re: Rod And Reel services

Welcome aboard Dave
Old 02-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Rod And Reel services

Thank you sir !!! Great site

Dave