Palo Verde Dam Stripers? - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 10-14-2008, 09:32 PM
SWIMBAITER

Default Re: Palo Verde Dam Stripers?

its fusturating at times.lol
didnt mean to stress on the issue.
i did three trips up there this year and on my first , i had to learn the hard way.
on my second trip, was a sucess.
on my third trip, the car broke down.lol

once i get another car, i,ll be up there soon.
hope to run into ya.

Old 10-17-2008, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Palo Verde Dam Stripers? liscense fees

You must have added alot of stamps to your liscense. Its late in the year and cold weather coming. If you can get away with it i would consider a 2 day liscense. If you fish any river or the delta dont forget the enhancement stamp.
Annual Sport Fishing Licenses
Fee
DescriptionResident Sport Fishing
$38.85
Required for a resident 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates, amphibians or reptile in inland or ocean waters. Additional stamps and report cards are required for certain species and areas.Nonresident Sport Fishing
$104.20
Required for a nonresident 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates, amphibians or reptile in inland or ocean waters. Additional stamps and report cards are required for certain species and areas.Duplicate Sport Fishing License
$8.65
To obtain a Duplicate Sport Fishing License, you must complete and return the original application for duplicate that came with your sport fishing license.Short Term Sport Fishing Licenses
Fee
DescriptionOne-day Sport Fishing License
$12.60
Allows a resident or nonresident 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates, amphibians or reptiles in inland or ocean waters. Additional stamps or report cards are required for certain species or areas. One-day sport fishing licenses are exempt from the Ocean Enhancement Stamp and Bay-Delta Sport Fishing Enhancement Stamp requirements.Two-day Sport Fishing License
$19.45
Allows a resident or nonresident 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates, amphibians or reptiles in inland or ocean waters for two consecutive days. Additional stamps and report cards are required for certain species and areas. Two-day sport fishing licenses are exempt from the Ocean Enhancement Stamp and Bay-Delta Sport Fishing Enhancement Stamp requirements.Ten-day Nonresident Sport Fishing License
$38.85
Allows a nonresident 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates, amphibians or reptile in inland or ocean waters for ten consecutive days. Additional stamps and report cards are required for certain species and areas.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Arizona Striper Guy

Strikman -

Actually, I found out that all I needed in addition to my AZ license was a Colorado River stamp. You can fish the river from both sides with the Colo stamp.

It would have been an expensive trip otherwise.

kw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Have not posted yet

Awesome info I'm living/working in Blythe and will be trying this location