Wet dreams Sportfishing striper report 5/16 thru 5/18...Excellent!!!!!! - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > New Jersey
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Jersey Regional discussion, news and reports for striped bass fishing in New Jersey

Old 05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Charter Captain - Guide

Default Wet dreams Sportfishing striper report 5/16 thru 5/18...Excellent!!!!!!

Guys,
We had a very busy thursday throught saturday running 5 trips in 3 days....and all i can say is WOW....we had our best back to back to back to back to back trips ever.
Probably too much to write so i will give a daily report....

5/16 p.m. trip....had an open boat trip....hit my spot at 1:30 p.m., had boat limited out by 3:15 and then.played catch and release for 2 hours before they gang wanted to call it a day!

5/17 a.m. trip.....had Mike Delvecchio and crew out early, getting to my spot by 6 a.m. Had the boat limited out by 7:15 a.m. with fish to 24 lbs. Played C&R till 10 when the bite shut down.

5/17 p.m. trip...had Jim Phillips and crew out and on the spot by 1:30 p.m. Didnt take long to get them going again, limiting out by 3 p.m. and playing C&R for a couple hours. Fish up to 24 lbs!

5/18 a.m. trip...THE MOST INTERESTING trip of the groups with the Troy Hafer crew.....o..the spot at around 6:30....the fishing was a little slower this time...we got our limit but we had to really work for it...finally limited at 10 a.m. but not before we put a 75 lb Black drum in the boat!....nice job to Terry Hafer for taking instruction well and besting the beast after a 20 min long battle with the fish under the boat for most of it!

5/18 p.m. trip was the Jeff Zerbe and family on board....on the spot by 1:30 p.m. and started off very slow. Once we got them chewing though, it was game on with another limit and catching and releasing over 15 more bass afterwards!
Great job to all!

I still cant post up pictures here for some reason, so if you want to see them, i will have them on my website some time tomorrow 5/19
We do have some open boat availibility this week coming amd will post a schedule up tomorrow as well on the site here....the action has been great for us and if you want to get in on it, give me a call for charter or open boat!
Thanks,
Capt. Carl DiMenna
Advertisement