Scusset Beach Flame War - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 09-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Veteran Elite

Default Scusset Beach Flame War

Thread moved to Spotburn Central.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Banned

Default Re: Scusset Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKBAYJ View Post
Thread moved to Spotburn Central.
Everyone stop! Dont mention the canal Jays panties are cutting off circulation to his brain. There is no spot burn here, why dont you complain to the guys at the fisherman who consistantly report specifics on the canal. Its funny everytime someone even types canal you freak out. Do you not like competition? You have cow town and S.P. To fish if you dont like the inevitable crowds that fish the canal in fall.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Veteran Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon006 View Post
Everyone stop! Dont mention the canal Jays panties are cutting off circulation to his brain. There is no spot burn here, why dont you complain to the guys at the fisherman who consistantly report specifics on the canal. Its funny everytime someone even types canal you freak out. Do you not like competition? You have cow town and S.P. To fish if you dont like the inevitable crowds that fish the canal in fall.
You got Ceasar to head down and take days out of school. He's just 1 of many that read your nonsense. Competition????????? No I just hate fishing with retards like you and you know that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
You got Ceasar to head down and take days out of school. He's just 1 of many that read your nonsense. Competition????????? No I just hate fishing with retards like you and you know that.
I didnt make Ceaser go anywhere. Maybe you should take up bowling! Ill keep an eye out for you. I want to see if your balls are as large in person as they are behind your key board! By the way im not the only one who put info in this thread jerkoff!

Back on track....stick shads in the am in certain areas have resulted in some large fish for me last Saturday through Sunday as well as yesterday morning. Majic swimmers in the 9" slow sinking varity have paid off as well in the early am. Pogies are around in tight groups find them and your chances of 20#s or greater is good. Otherwise youll find 26-30" fish eating the small herring that are around. As mentioned eels at night have worked well but for less money and
hassle black ron-z or bill hurleys have produced just as much! Hope that helps some fellow retards catch some bass so
Jay cant have them all!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Veteran Elite

Just to clarify I wasn't directing my retard to any in particular except for John. And it was obvious you were not the only post. And I didn't mention your name until you mentioned my name. Boy you love to mention my name. And trust me the last thing you want to do is call me out. I'll break your skinny face. You just don't know when to let it go. I thought I made myself very clear last year when I told you not to f with me.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just to clarify I wasn't directing my retard to any in particular except for John. And it was obvious you were not the only post. And I didn't mention your name until you mentioned my name. Boy you love to mention my name. And trust me the last thing you want to do is call me out. I'll break your skinny face. You just don't know when to let it go. I thought I made myself very clear last year when I told you not to f with me.
Easy to say on the net. My skinny face will be there tonight ill let you break it. Ha a grown man threatening me on the net! I love it. Jay your a true champion of this great sport, I do not know what the striped bass would do without you! I thought 16 yo kids were the only ones that made threats on the net.... Anyways it would be a honor to let you break my face! We can even record it and put it on youtube!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Veteran Elite

"I want to see if your balls are as large in person as they are behind your key board!" YOU SAY THIS TO ME AND EXPECT ME NOT TO WANT TO BREAK YOUR SKINNY FACE??????????????16 year old kids?????? Have you been drinking? I think it may be time for you to sober up before you really piss me off.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Banned

Talking Re: Scusset Beach

If you let that make you that upset you may need to seek professional help. I didnt threaten you for calling me a retard! Who cares! The fact is if anyone says canal or tries to be helpful regarding fishing there you make a negative post. Dont make me dredge up the threads! Now grow up, threatening and name calling! The info I provided is useful and has been gathered by fishing with some guys that have been doing this since before we were both alive. Thanks to some members of the gibbs club ive caught the biggest bass of my life. While I wont post specifics on what I was told I will pass on my knowledge to help others the way I have been helped. If that makes me a skinny faced retard that you wanna hit then by all means do it! Dont try to make threats online, makes you look foolish!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Veteran Elite

My post said spot burn central and thats it. You had to open up your BIG mouth again JUST to piss me off. I'm not one of your 16 year old friends that will deal with your shit. My anger towards you goes far beyond this thread and you know this. Your a BIG mouth, you know everything and you don't know when to shut your F'ing mouth. And as far as growing up I'm not the one shining my rims and going for bone rides while listening to techno music. Stay out of my way like I told you last year. It's an easy thing to do.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Banned

My rims are painted flat. You smoke weed yourself (or did, with me ill add at S.P.) as does the company you keep. You give me reason to defend myself and respond to my every post. On top of which you add insult. You contradict yourself, read through this again! Ive seen you at the canal I didnt say anything. Im not fishing till later so keep me entertained and continue to give me a reason to make you look foolish.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Veteran Elite

Are you that high??? Again talking shit. I never smoked more than a butt near you the 2 or 3 times we fished together as for my company maybe another story.You saw me at the canal and didn't say anything because you know I can't stand you. If you see me there again your best bet is to do what you did last time. And I'm not making threats. I'm just telling you to stay the hell away from me or you will be getting your ass kicked. Yes a good ole ass kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you that high??? Again talking shit. I never smoked more than a butt near you the 2 or 3 times we fished together as for my company maybe another story.You saw me at the canal and didn't say anything because you know I can't stand you. If you see me there again your best bet is to do what you did last time. And I'm not making threats. I'm just telling you to stay the hell away from me or you will be getting your ass kicked. Yes a good ole ass kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure thing guy! As I said before feel free to kick my ass if it makes you feel better about yourself! My only intention was to point out that youve made a negative comment when anyone says canal. Forgive me for you being so sensitive to comments on the net. However you couldnt resist a "reason" to talk bs to me but say I have a big mouth. Just take into consideration the number of different consequences should you be truly arrogant enough to put your hands on me....think hard because there are a million variables as to how that might turn out for you. Thats it Im done polluting the site with this garbage!
Old 05-28-2010, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Scusset Beach Flame War

My monies on J.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:50 PM
The Artist Formerly known as Jackbass
Pro Staff

Oh man an oldy but a goody, I take J also. I would even work his corner.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff