Black Falcon - Page 4 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 05-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Black Falcon

lol skates sound pretty familiar right now with black falcon. That is what i have been hearing too about when it gets going its suppose to be great so just gotta be patient until then and maybe try again in a week or so to see if there starting to move in. Its basically there and a few other spots that are closest to me, and im going to try down the cape tomorrow night somewhere near ccc to try my luck keep everyone posted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2009, 10:33 PM
psuedo-NOOBIE

Gonna check it out tomorrow night. Let you know what turns up.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 AM
psuedo-NOOBIE

So... Black Falcon... nothing to really get excited over. Got a couple little random fish (cusk, flounder) Guy next to me brought in a nice Cod and a lobster. Oh yeah and the skates were out too, but not that bad. I keep hearing that BF is "the BOMB". I'll give it another shot in a couple more weeks.
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Striper Hunter

yea might try later this week, havent been down there in a couple weeks might try a few other spots to in the coming week or so keep everyone posted on how it goes
Old 06-17-2009, 08:45 PM
psuedo-NOOBIE

BF finally gave one up to me on Monday night. Just made the keeper mark. Although everyone else in the place wouldn't have cared if it wasn't. Nobody's got any frickin' honor. Buncha' damn poachers all of 'em! Well most of 'em anyways. What can ya do. Keep hittin' the water boyz there's fish out there somewhere's, here's one of 'em.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Striper Hunter

nice fish! i havent been down there lately i have been hitting the canal and gotten lucky with about 5 schoolies on lures, biggest one was 23 inches so almost but it was fun catching them. Might try this week though, and yea i think 98% of those guys down there keep everything they catch, they couldnt care less. oh well, still some good fishing when it hits
Old 06-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned

Yep BF is a poaching, meat casting festival that I only visited when I lived in Boston. I won't think of going there ever again especially when there is sometimes remarkable fishing close by!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:16 PM

nice fish there man, what kind of bait did u use? whats the best bait to use at BF now?
Old 06-19-2009, 12:13 AM
psuedo-NOOBIE

Caught that one on a seaworm, but people are throwin' just about anything there. Mack, squid, clam. It is all about chuckin' some meat out there. There's a ton of other "stuff" coming up on lines. Nothing really desireable. Crabs, cusk, skate (I even got a tiny flounder on night). I saw one guy pick up a cod and a lobster. My line sider's been the only one I've seen caught at BF. I admit there's probably a lot better oppurtunities around, but I can hit BF on my way home after a late night at work and just unwind a little. And isn't that why MOST of us are out there?
Old 06-20-2009, 03:03 AM

thx for the info man, i been to FB few times with no luck this yr, i been useing macks.ill try sea worms the next time i go, i have more luck at duxbury Bridge, got a 20 26 & 27 ich black sea bass there on wendays night tide useing clams.