New England Saltwater Fishing Show - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 01-11-2005, 10:21 PM

No hassle, we're just tryin to figure out what day would be best for everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2005, 10:29 PM

I appreciate it...thanks man...

...you know...if I had a choice, I'd be there Friday :D
Old 01-12-2005, 05:42 PM

Hey Guys, sorry it took so long to respond.

Saturday or Sunday, works for me best, i can't go friday.

we should definetly wear our striper247 teeshirts though, good advertisement in a great place to do it. i have my risaa hat on always (until i get my stripers247) hat of course hahaha. so i'm all set advertising risaa on my head and stripers247 on my chest lol.

Saturday, the place will be packed solid but screw it, its always fun. hard to move around sometimes but its well worth it. we'll have to set a meeting place.

Parking is in the garage connected to the convention center. Dunkin Donuts center is right next door, almost connected, aka providence civic center for us old timers hahaha. get off the highway and your there.

I believe there is also a $2 off coupon on the risaa website....www.risaa.org

keep me informed man.

:twisted: craig aka briggs :twisted:

aka surfcastermaster

8) MASTER OF HIS OWN DOMAIN 8)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2005, 05:45 PM

http://www.nesaltwatershow.com/Discount.htm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 01-12-2005, 09:13 PM

I'm really excited to meet all you :D
I dont know the area...so maybe briggs should choose the meeting spot. And if Jim gets some shirts in, then I'll definately be flyin' the Stripers247 colors. 8)
Old 01-12-2005, 09:22 PM

I think I lost my S247 shirt... But I could look for it.
and if you decide to go friday, that would be fine cause if I ran it by with my parents and they agreed I don't think they would mind, they would let me skip. I bet my parents would rather meet you first, like maybe you could talk to them before we leave if they let me go... but I dunno. Also what time of day would we leave on friday(or saturday)?

Plus my house is sorta out of the way if you plan on following the coast down, or if you are gonna down through manchester, it shouldn;t knock off more than 15-20 minutes. But maybe we could think of a meeting place.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:40 PM

I definately think that we should meet before 10:00 (when the show opens), just to try to avoid the crowds...but the crowds are inevitable :evil:

... that was just a suggestion

anytime is good...
Old 01-12-2005, 10:05 PM

Whatever works, but I wanna bring my cam to take some pics for the site.
"Stripers247.com attending the New England Saltwater Fishing Show in Providence, RI."

We really should wear our stripers 247 stuff... Only time I would want to be a walking advertisement.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:34 PM

well looks like we're goin on Saturday April 2nd, Kkevvy, Brandon and I discussed it before I posted it, we'd pick you up. We know Manchester is out of our way but we know you got no other way of going. Now that we're doing it on Saturday if your mom or dad would be willing to drive you to Hampton in the morning (cause I figure they won't have to work) I'd appreciate it, we'd still drop you off at home. Got no problem talkin to your parents or meeting them either, I'm a well behaved axe murderer
Old 01-13-2005, 12:21 AM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Satahdee sounds good to me.

Old 01-13-2005, 08:36 AM

Saturday sounds good to me too. I was looking at the "floor plan" of the show and it seems that the RISAA owns the very first 4 booths, we could either meet in front of the booths as soon as you come through the doors upstairs or we could meet at the bottom of the escalators, in the vestabule of the center, which you have to take up to the show. either way, i think meeting inside would be best. I'm going to bring my digi cam also, take some good pics inside. I really need to be spending a few bucks in there too, i need a bunch of crap. I'm worst than a woman when it comes to shopping hahaha. always wanting to try new things out and let me tell you, they'll all be peddling the new stuff. should be alot of samples there, some good literature to grab, and i think we should plan to sit through at least one seminar. the seminars are usually put on by risaa members and they always have alot to offer. even if you think you know it all, which i dont, theres always some other way to catch stripers or to improve what your doing already. I was thinking of sitting in on the "Topwater fishing for Stripers" seminar, but its all still up in the air, just a thought. we can all talk more about it later. who knows, the seminars might not coincide with our plans. whatever. no matter what, we can deal with the details at a later date, plenty of time.

I wish i could go meet kevs parents with you, i can sell popsicles to eskimos hahaha. plus we could go there wearing knives and guns for clothes just to freak them out hahaha. kiddin kev.

another thing.........dont get tickets yet guys, let me see what i can do as a risaa member first. do we have a count on how many of us will be there?

Once you get off the highway (95s) at the Dunkin Donuts center, you'll take a left at the lights at the end of the ramp, you'll go over the highway, and if you look to the left, you'll see the D&D center and on the far end of that, you'll see the Expo, and you'll know where you want to be, your on a oneway road so you know you'll have to go around, always staying to your left until you see the entrance to the garage, park. don't bother looking for something on the street, i'm sure there will be no where to park outside....but who knows.

Just a little later in April and we'd be leaving the show and going to the beach to fish.

aka surfcastermaster

Old 01-13-2005, 09:36 AM

Mornin. Briggs, I would also be interested in the Topwater thing. Thats my fave way to fish when possible, but I got away from it somewhat this last season because I wasnt being rewarded for the time put in for some reason. Actually, except for Danny plugs and Pencil Poppers, I caught ZERO Stripers last season with the normal poppers like my fave Skitter Pop, etc.. Unreal!

Old 01-13-2005, 11:13 AM

The topwater seminar sounds good to me. Hope we get our Stripers247 hats before the show, I'll also have to get a shirt. Kevy, if your parents want to meet us first, that fine with me. I would want to know who my kids would be goin with. We'll have to get some good pics for the site....... 8)
Old 01-13-2005, 11:26 AM

Hey, thats a pretty snazzy lookin' sig bannah. Where'd ya git it?

Old 01-13-2005, 02:47 PM

Hey Guys,

I just visited the Fishing show site again and the closer i looked at the seminar line-up, i noticed that they still had last years seminar line-up still on this years fishing show site. so i wrote the president of the RISAA and asked when it would be updated and he told me that the guy who is in charge of that is in alabama and will be back in about a week and will update the seminar line-up asap. sorry for the mix-up, and i'm sure that there will be a similar seminar that we want to go to. last year there were more than 20 different seminars.

i'll figure it out.

aka surfcastermaster