Some freshwater Trout AND BASS fishin to pass the time... - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 05-10-2004, 01:07 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Snagged 3 Largies last night. One 4 pounder, a 2# and a 1#. Lost a fish on my damn buzzbait, shortstrikes! Even with a trailer hook, they fall off 5 feet in front of me. So aggravating! Thats when I switch to something with trebles, like a Torpedo or popper. Landed all three fish with the Torpedo. The fish were very active, hitting the top, but still very selective. Still havent managed to hook up with one of the Bull Buckets, I know there is atleast 5 of em in there, 5# PLUS.

I guess I'll be spending lots of time at this spot until the Striped Ones finally invade the Hampton Estuary in numbers.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2004, 04:52 PM

Nice, went out last weekend w/ a couple buddies to fish for some largies. We fished for 3 to 4 hours and caught an assortment of crappie, pickeral, and bass. Lures: trickworms, spinnerbaits, kelly worms. None of the fish had any weight.