Couldn't wait any longer... - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 04-01-2007, 08:05 AM

Default Couldn't wait any longer...

Well it was a nice day yesterday 3/31 so I packed the kids and my gear in the car. I had just replaced the line on my rod and stocked up the tacklebox. To my surprise, Tim's bait on Beach Road in Salisbury and the bait shop on Plum Island were both open. Did some casting from the Salisbury State Park, then crossed the bridge into Newburyport and did some casting from the edge of the Merrimac River. After a while we drove out to Plum Island and did some casting from the Coast Guard Auxilary station. I had no luck at all (casting a Cast Master) and did not expect to have any luck, but it was nice to be out there. The kids had a ball playing along the water and trying to hold and reel my 10' surf rod.
Now I truly can not wait till the end of April.

Woohoo almost time!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement