Hampton Estuary Report 5/12 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Massachusetts
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Massachusetts Striped bass fishing in Massachusetts

Old 05-12-2004, 10:03 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Default Hampton Estuary Report 5/12

Sucked. LMAO. I threw out everything I had. Herring, various topwater lures, Storms, eels, small Danny's, various Bombers, and nothin'. Not even a whack. I let some chunk herring sit out there for hours, nuttin. It stunk of skunk.

Oh well. Theres always next weekend. I needa git a new 9' rod anyway to add to tha collection. Surfland here I come....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2004, 01:39 AM

Well, when your down at surfland getting your new rod head down to PI point :) Schoolies are in
Old 05-13-2004, 11:47 AM

Thanks for the tip. I dont know that area very well. But I have fished that bridge before Surfland, the one with the small parking lot on your right when your heading there. Maybe I could throw some herring out there?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2004, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Bolt
Thanks for the tip. I dont know that area very well. But I have fished that bridge before Surfland, the one with the small parking lot on your right when your heading there. Maybe I could throw some herring out there?
Yes you could, but the reports I'm hearing are all from the point. Goto surfland...then just continue down the road and bear left..keep going way to the end. At the lighthouse...Park in the huge parking lot to your right. Then take one of the trails to the jettys. You will see others fishing.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:29 PM

Ah yes, I see said the blind man. I may have a gander down there today. Surfland is open right? I want to take a ride today.

Thanks for the help. I rarely fish south of Seabrook. I kinda had a feeling the Stripers werent at my spot in the marsh. I dont think they are that far in yet.

Old 05-13-2004, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Bolt
Ah yes, I see said the blind man. I may have a gander down there today. Surfland is open right? I want to take a ride today.

Thanks for the help. I rarely fish south of Seabrook. I kinda had a feeling the Stripers werent at my spot in the marsh. I dont think they are that far in yet.
Surfland is open until 6pm. I just got back from PI, and didn't see anyone out there fishing. I did see one person flyfishing at the bridge before surfland though.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:56 AM

I caught my first Striper this season today!! WOOHOOOHOOOHOOO. I'll post a thread.