Createx Paint not being used - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Plugs and Plug Building
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Plugs and Plug Building This is our lure and plug building forum.

Old 01-14-2010, 11:10 AM
First Mate

Default Createx Paint not being used

Does anyone here use createx paint?
I have around 18 or so bottles of 2 oz and about 4 to 6 bottles of 4 oz. Auto Air which is Createx's auto colred paint. I don't use it and hate for it to goto waste. Most of these have never been used and the ones that were used(only about 4 or so) had very little used from it.
I wont give it away but I'm sure we can work out something. The only thing is you would need to get the 4011 flash reducer for the Auto Air. I do have someone I don't know that may want to buy from another site but thought I might put this here as 24/7 is my favorite set of guys.

I actually also have a Badger 250-2 airbrush(new) I don't use I could include. If needed I also have a Badger Braided 10' airbrush hose(the hose alone sells for $15 or so)

If this needs to go into the buy/sell/trade threads then please move. It's just that many folks don't look there
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Createx paint.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	12660  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Createx Paint not being used

Hey

What are you looking for ..???

And where in jersey are you .??

Oldsalts
Old 01-14-2010, 01:39 PM

It's all I use

Call me (dyin to go ice fishing)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Official Member

So what are you looking for ,for the paint?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:07 PM
First Mate

Hello Salts, Sudsy and Lu

What am I looking for oh I don't know entice me. Well I have been looking for a tall hot blonde with...but I dont think the paint is going to do it. I do need Lips, small flange belly groms, nose/tail groms, ayc and swivels I would love a DeVilbiss DAGR airbrush-I have an Iwata HPCS but the DAGR is the balls. It's like the Iwata Kustom but about 1/2 or 1/3 the money-maybe even less.
I do need supplies and I don't expect a DAGR, just posted the brush as info for others
I'm all set on weights(pour my own), splits, wire, eyes and hooks
I really don't care just PM me with something.

I tried the Createx at first(love the colors) but took a liking to Golden, Liquitex and Delta Acrylics as I like to spray abit thicker(more control). I have a few other bottles I'm saving as I want to paint live flames

Sudsy I will give you a call, do you still have my number. The lake is frozen over for a few weeks now and very safe. I want to call a few buddy's as we usually do a little shin dig but I need to see who bagged some venison. In the fall a bunch of us usually head to NC for deer, hog and bear but did not go this year. I'm sure my friend or his friends bagged one. We just drill holes all over the place and drop a shi. load of tilts and cook up some good food. They drink like fish but I don't drink except maybe one of my own brews.

Oh yeah sorry I live on Lake Hopatcong check out this pic of some of the kitty cats in the area. Picture was taken by some folks I know and I'm pretty sure I have seen tracks in my yard. I have heard on the down low that the state may have brought them in to help control the deer population but they decline the cats are even in the state-go figure
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cat4.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	12662   Click image for larger version

Name:	cat3.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	12663  
Old 01-14-2010, 08:38 PM
First Mate

Just for you guys out there looking for a new airbrush here is what BearAir says about the DAGR:DeVilbiss DAGR AirbrushCompare to the IWATA Kustom Eclipse CS at $250. The DAGR gives you more versatility at a lower price. And it's Made in the USA! The New DAGR Airbrush features the performance and versatility sought by airbrush artists. Hairline detail to high paint-flow shading and gradual fades can be achieved with a wide variety of mediums. The $250 price is tfor the Iwata not the DAGR which is around$120- I would say after seeing and using both guns that they are amde by the same people but your not paying for the Iwata name.IMHO

I have used this brush and it is sweet. I had also spoke to Ed Hubbs about it and he swears by it. Ed is a premiere AirBrush painter and I would say one of the best auto airbrush artists. I had meet him out a SEMA several years ago and has has done some paint for some folks know out west.
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2010, 03:48 AM
Official Member

I'm going to check that out was going to get the iwata hp because I'm ready to throw my badger 150 against the wall.What a piece of crap.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:03 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
I'm going to check that out was going to get the iwata hp because I'm ready to throw my badger 150 against the wall.What a piece of crap.
yeah many of those Badgers are crap, TCPGLOBAL also has the DAGR. Not sure if their new stock came in since xmas as they sold out. I spoke to someone there and he said they have never had another brush with so much demand around the holidays
Old 01-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Brasilva

did you sell the paint, if not how much you want for it?
let me know
thank you