Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Trying to catch my first Striper..

Tags
catch striper
3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mu fish 
#1 ·
Well its been 2 years now and i ve been trying to catch my first striper..it's great fishing...but i'm starting to get alittle frustrated...Iwanted to try and catch one in the upper delaware river above yardley..it has'nt happened...I've been talking to my fishing buddy and he said it's time to go down to the trenton area and maybe learn from the locals down there and maybe even pickup a few friends along the way..my question is where do i start what area? I'm not looking to steal anyone's spot ,but maybe a point of a finger will help...I even thought about hireing a guide to show me the ropes who knows...just want to catch one, does'nt matter what size it is...just want to experience the rush...I'm an avid fisherman and hunter and love being out there...I do have a 16 ft boat..but don't know that part of the river...so it's bank fishing for now...Rusty:frustrated:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.