FATHERS DAY - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 06-14-2005, 01:30 PM

Default FATHERS DAY

I'm going fishing all day on FATHERS DAY. Yes I'm a father :)

I will be fishing Newburyport / Salisbury / Plum Island areas. Is anyone else going out? Maybe we can meet up, and do some fishing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2005, 07:38 PM

Probaly will go out, but no where near you on Sunday. However, you seem to have found the perfect spot so next time I'm around the area I'll give you a call.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:09 PM

Default My day

I planned on fishing but I have been driving my mototcycle for a few years with out a stamp and I am set to take the course for my stamp Sunday. Since I got the boat my bike that I bought new last year is still sitting with dust lol... I think I rode it once this year. My wife and I were going to head up to Laconia but I can't give up a few days to go raise hell :doh: :hic:

I will fish Sunday Night though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2005, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieA
Probaly will go out, but no where near you on Sunday. However, you seem to have found the perfect spot so next time I'm around the area I'll give you a call.
Sounds good :)
Old 06-15-2005, 08:38 AM

Default Re: My day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz N' Eddy
I planned on fishing but I have been driving my mototcycle for a few years with out a stamp and I am set to take the course for my stamp Sunday. Since I got the boat my bike that I bought new last year is still sitting with dust lol... I think I rode it once this year. My wife and I were going to head up to Laconia but I can't give up a few days to go raise hell :doh: :hic:

I will fish Sunday Night though
Sunday night....where you going fish?
Old 06-15-2005, 09:10 AM

Cuz,
We'll have to meet up and go riding sometime once I get another bike. I had to sell my Suzuki Intruder 1400 before I moved here, couldn't really bring it with me. One of these days I'll get my '47 Knucklehead put back together, but it's not really something I'd want to do a day trip on, more of a show bike. It's in boxes in storage since the move (cracked frame). Once we get settled a little I'll be in the market for another HD that is more comfortable for longer trips.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:04 PM

Default Down here in RI.. more than likely in the area of Newport

Will fish around Newport I would say... weather conditions with decide on Sunday where I fish... I haven't had much luck for bass out of the bay yet but the water is getting warmer and for in the bay most of the bass fishing will have to be done later at night or runs to open water will be needed. Once I get a few nice weekends we'll be fishing Narragansett, Jamestowns and Pt. Judith for bass.

Briggs has a nice old Knuckle Head... more of show bike.
I have a VTX 1300 Retro
Old 06-16-2005, 08:28 AM

Well, it seems no one is going to be fishing in my area Sunday. So I'm going out alone. Good luck everyone