Where can I buy snap swivels with the plastic sleeve for sinkers in the albany area? - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Hudson River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Hudson River The mighty Hudson River reports information and Discussion

Old 04-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Striper Hunter

Thumbs up Re: Where can I buy snap swivels with the plastic sleeve for sinkers in the albany area?

I have been to Coeymans Landing, Conroy's in Watervliet, Hudson River Bait in Renssealer, River Basin in Catskill. All of these places are very easy and helpful to do business with! Don't forget Riverview Marine in Catskill, too! Right on the Catskill Creek, and an avid fisherman! But I had never heard of Flying Arrow, and will give them a try!

It is nice to do business with the local stores, as they are more knowledgeable about what is needed.....when you go to Dick's, it is hard to even find a salesperson, let alone one that knows ANYTHING!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Official Member

Default Re: Where can I buy snap swivels with the plastic sleeve for sinkers in the albany area?

I ordered couple big bags of them from Cabelas. It only took a few days and I had them at my front door. Also, next spring you'll be able to get them at the Rockland County Community College sportsman show. I remember seeing great deals on stuff like that.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Where can I buy snap swivels with the plastic sleeve for sinkers in the albany area?

river basin has everything you will need for striper fishing and he will keep you informed with reports as to how the fishing is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Official Member

I just dropped off 100 of them at Coeymans Landing tonight.