Anyone Have Mortgage Questions? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Lounge
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Lounge Off-topic discussion here. Non-fishing related chit chat & banter. No Divisive subject matter - No Viscious Political and Religious debates please.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Veteran Elite

Default Anyone Have Mortgage Questions?

I figured I'd post this to help anyone out that may have questions. We all watch the news and know whats going on. I have been in the business for over 8 yrs and know the ins and outs. I see alot of people get not so great deals because they don't ask the right questions or think they know how it works but really don't. If anyone has any mortgage questions just let me know. And if anyone is getting a mortgage let me know and I can tell you how to get the best possible deal from your lender. There are way too many people that got shitty loans that shouldn't have and are now losing their homes. Don't get tips from your mailman or barber like many people unfortunately do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2008, 02:48 AM

Default Re: Anyone Have Mortgage Questions?

Old 01-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Banned

Jay I would like to just say that there were more idiots out there that were taking advantage of the rising value of their homes and using the equity like a checking account....from much of what I read more of the foreclosures were comming about from that reason alone, more so than being dealt shitty loans. Granted we all know banks were writing anyone at that time as well. The combination of the two really left some in a bleak disposition. Also the penalties for foreclosure are not strict enough to make people stick to their loans, most if they hadn't put a large sum of money down had no skin in the property and subsequently foreclosed....my point being while many americans want to blame the banks (which are at fault too) people need to realize that most of the foreclosure rate has to do with the individual mis-managing equity rather than getting a shitty loan.

That said, what are the rates looking like these days for folks with stellar credit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Lunker

yes what are the rates iam in a shity loan 5 yr arm looking to re fi