Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

2012 Big "D" spring fishing reports(post here)

108K views 381 replies 49 participants last post by  mu fish 
#1 ·
Our river in 2012....... Post ur reports here. Wet'em if u got'em hook'em land'em.....catch'em if u can. Cheers to the 2012 spring run.

#156 ·
Nice catch bro. I always knida keep it in back of my head tht they r in the river and hope one day to catch on myself. Living fossil right there. How was the fight? And wht did u take it on?
April is the spawn month for them also always a chance of hooking up with a 7 footer! Tht fish there will still need another 7 years or so before its mature. Looks like a short nose and not Atlantic but deff it is a good sign anytime these catches r reported it shows the river is cleanin up.
Could u imagine hooking up with tht ones parents? Won't stand a chance at seeing it by tue boat but sure would be cool to either get spooled or play tug a war with a beast like tht!
Also I hope u don't mind but I sent in ur report and pic to NOAA and the PFBC.
Good catch bro.

#158 ·
A little correction: tht was an adult sized sturgeon it was the Atlantic sturgeon I was referring to wen I said 7ft. Tht was actually an adult fish u caught prob in spawn. They only grow to 35" and live up to 75 years. Urs prob 20-30 yrs old. Great catch tho deff!!!!
Note: there is an estimated 12,000 short-nosed sturgeon in our river.

#163 ·
Just got my boat back from t-top place, can't wait til Sunday to head out. Does any one knows if the Commodore Barry bridge public ramp still open? Since they put up the stadium in that area, I wonder if they take up the space of the ramp area. Thanks guys
I was there last Friday it is open but they did not have the docks in yet. Make sure there is not a game because I have hear they close it on game days. Heading north for some smallies on the Susquehanna Saturday but hope to be back on the big D soon. Good luck Whaler

#162 ·
Lol guys must be itching to get on the water cthu we're talking wind predictions for future days lol going out Friday before work. Catch'em up guys. Some of the best fishing happens in the nastiest weather. For the most part zero wind means zero big bass.

#169 ·
I am new on the forum and am new at fishing the Delaware in the Easton, PA area for stripers. I have heard that stripers have been caught there but I am not sure when is the best time to start fishing in that area. Will someone please give me some helpful advice?

Unfortunately I do not have a boat so I have to fish from shore.

Thanks.

#170 ·
Brinkmans bait and tackle fishing report:
Friday, April 13, 2012
ANYONE THAT WANT TO HAVE THESE REPORTS SEND RIGHT TO THEIR E-MAIL BOX SEND ME A NOTE TO****WORMPEOPLE@AOL.COM****AND ASKED TO BE PUT ON THE MAILING LIST. THIS WILL ALSO INCLUDE ANY CHANGES IN LAWS AND BUSINESS HOURS.
Going to try this again on a nice sunny busy day. Sorry I have not been able to finish the report the past couple weeks but business always comes first. I was able to get out several different times and had quite a mix report. On Tuesday I got out early with Helen and found a dead battery. So I took it to the mechanic and had it checked out to find a bad battery. So 179 dollars later we were on the river. And with the 40 mile and hour wind blowing I should have stayed home. But we hit a few of the regular spots and fished bloodworms, clams, herring and bunker. We only caught 2 catfish and 3 white perch. We were getting beat up so bad I had to get Helen off the river. But after the tide changed I headed back out myself. Here I went to one of my best spots and just could not hold anchor so I went up several hundred yards and the anchored hooked up right away. So I figured this was the spot and hell yes it was. First cast with clams I landed a 41 inch striper about mid 30 pound range. This fish was a monster fat fish. In the next couple hours I landed a big fat 36 inch bass, another 33 inch bass, a 7 1/2 pound catfish and one small slot fish striper. After that I fished for 2 more hours without a single hit. On Wednesday I hit the golf course early letting the tide get right where I wanted it. I was on the river at the perfect tide as the day before, wind going with the tide and fresh bait. The problem was not fish. I fished for about an hour without a single hit. Then I picked Steve up at the boat ramp which put two more rods in the water. 2 more hours later we had a few small hits but no fish. So I headed up to the Rancocas and fished the inside part of the sand bar. In an hour we caught 5 stripers all small but one slot fish. I watched 6 other boats and did not see a single fish caught. Not sure what happened but what a change. Will be back out next week.
Over all the stripers reports are great all up and down the river. I don't want to spend too much time telling you the same thing. Best baits this week has been clams, bunker, ocean herring and bloodworms. The bigger fish are coming on the clams and bunker heads. The most fish are being caught with the bloodworms. 40 inch fish this year seem to common. I know of a 42 inch fish caught off Princeton Avenue on Wednesday, Monday night a customer picked up a 40 inch and a 49 inch fish off the shoreline. He would not tell me where these fish were caught but did tell me they were caught on bunker heads. The picture of the 49 inch fish looked to be a 50 pound fish. This fish was a monster. Jim picked up a mid 40 inch fish at the Rancocas on Sunday with several other 30 inch fish. He caught all these fish with bloodworms. Anthony's friends caught 4 fish 30 to 38 inches on Tuesday night at the Rancocas again on bloodworms. Off the beach below the Tacony there were lots of fish 28 to 44 inches caught with bloodworms, herring and clams. Here they have been doing good both off the beach and out front in boats. Station Avenue there was a 42 inch fish caught on Monday with several other 20 to 30 inch fish mixed in. Since Monday it has been slow up there. At Camer Drive again several bigger stripers have been caught with bloodworms and clams. Here I know of a 38, 36 and 33 inch fish caught this past week at night. At the Neshaminy State Park there are a few guys just crushing stripers and catfish. These guys have been fishing clams and bloodworms and have caught stripers up to 36 inches with lots of slot fish and catfish up to 4 pounds. These guys are saying the perch are moving in big time. Now up at the Neshaminy Marina there are lots of stripers but most all are small. And here again the perch are tearing up the baits. One customer just told me he had one keeper in the past week with lots of 10 to 15 inch fish mixed in. Trenton has slowed up with the low water. I think most of the bigger bass have moved down to the Turnpike bridge to buoy 80. These guys have been doing best with bloodworms, herring and live perch. Most of the stripers up here have been mid 20 inch fish up to 36 inches. No real monsters yet. At Petty's Island several guys have been doing great with bloodworms on fish 24 to 38 inches. These guys have been doing best at the turn of the tides. The airport has been also pretty good with slot fish but I have not heard of many big fish here. I know this spot is closed but I did have a few guys up fishing here catching a few stripers before getting chased. At the Burlington Bristol Bridge a few 30 to 36 inch fish were caught on bloodworms. But these guys only got a shot time of fishing before the cops sent them on their way. Well you kind of get the drift on how good the striper fishing is in the Delaware. Looks like a much warmer weekend with less winds which should make the fish that much better.
The trout fishing has still been great in the Pennypack and it was restocked again on Thursday. But before the stocking most everyone is catching a limit up to 10 fish per man. These guys have been doing best with power baits, wax worms, meal worms, earthworms, salted minnows, spinners, trout magnets and Berkley trout worms. Some of the best spots have been Welsh Road, Rhawn Street, Roosevelt Boulevard, Woodward Avenue, Veree Road, Krewstown Road and Pine Road. And several guys have been still doing great above at Lemur Park. Now this week we seen a few real nice Palomino trout. One fish was 2 1/2 pounds and the other was 4.3 pounds. Both fish were caught on bait in the Pennypack. The rest of the trout have been real nice 12 to 15 inch fat fish. The Wissahickon Creek has also been real good for numbers but the size of the fish have been smaller. Core Creek has even been good this past week with trout. I had several different guys tell me they caught 2 to 5 fish each trip out. They did best with power baits, wax worms, meal worms and corn. ANd in this lake they have still been doing great with crappies, white perch and largemouth bass. These fish have been hitting minnows, nightcrawlers, meal worms, wax worms and small jigs. Levittown Lake has been fair for trout with most guys catching a limit in several hours of fishing. Here they have been doing best with power baits, wax worms and small minnows. One fisherman back from the canal had a good day on Monday catching 4 rainbows, 1 carp and a largemouth bass. He picked up the trout and carp with corn and the bass on a spinner bait. The last report came from the Neshaminy Creek at Tyler State Park. This fisherman picked up 2 trout in 2 trips but has been doing great with rock bass, smallmouth bass and bluegills.
Another spot that is closed but some nice bass were caught this week was Churchville Reservoir. These guys are still fishing off the road between the lakes doing well on 2 to 5 pound bass working spinner baits and rattle traps around the rocks. This is a fish at your own risk spot. Again another spot that is posted but lots of guys have been doing well at the shopping center lake. Here lots of crappies, perch, bluegills, largemouth bass and catfish are being caught with nightcrawlers, minnows, jigs, twister tails, spinners and top water lures. Nothing big but the action has been great. The lake behind club Nervinna has still been good for smaller bass with small spinner baits, plastic worms and spinners. Magnolia Lake has been just as good with the same lures for smaller largemouth bass. I had one fisherman get chased from Silver Lake the other day but before that he caught 3 carp with corn and pineapple boilies. The ranger that chased him told him this lake is off limits. Now that is the first time I heard that. Penn Warner has still been great for crappies, yellow perch, bass, pike and pickerel. Lots of guys are coming back with reports from boats and bank fishing. The bank guys have been doing best with minnows and Senko worms for the perch, crappies, pickerel and bass. The boat guys have been catching bass, pike and pickerel with spinner baits, rattle traps, plastic worms, crankbaits and buzz baits. They have been catching some bass up to 6 pounds this past week. One fisherman had a 25 pound pike and a 6 pound pickerel last week fishing Smithwick's Rouge minnows. He also caught lots of bass and several smaller pickerel. I even talked to one fisherman on Manor lake doing well with 2 to 4 pound walleyes. He has been working jig heads with live shiners to catch these fish. Fall's Township has still been a strange place. Jim has been up several times doing fair on smaller bass. He is working the shoreline with plastic worms, rattle traps, crankbaits and even live minnows. Most of the bass have been 10 inches up to 2 pounds. The best day he had was 8 fish but most mornings he is only catching 2 to 4 fish. Now several other guys have been out in boats and kayaks. These guys have been catching a few bass, pickerel and walleyes. Minnows, nightcrawlers, jigs, twister tails, plastic worms and spinner rigs have been working best. A few other guys have been fishing around the boat ramp with smaller minnows, meal worms and wax worms picking up a few bluegills, crappies and perch. Nothing of size and the numbers have been just fair. Down at FDR Park Ron is still crushing the smaller bass with minnows, shiners, 3 inch Senko worms and small poppers. He has had a couple days with 15 to 25 fish. Again the past couple weeks he has seen plenty of guys out looking for snakeheads with big crankbaits, spinner baits and surface lures but not a fish has been landed. His buddies have started picking up a few flat head catfish below the Art Museum Dam. Nothing big but some nice 12 to 15 pound fish with live and chunked sunfish. Above the dam they have been giving it their best efforts but nothing but 2 to 5 pound channel catfish have been caught. Below the dam they have also been doing great with American shad with darts and spoons. Most of these fish have been 3 to 5 pounds. Also they are catching some bigger stripers with crankbaits, top water poppers, shad bodies and large twister tails. They have also been doing great with walleyes fishing with minnows, shiners, shad bodies, twister tails and shallow crankbaits. I did see one picture of a 8 pound walleye taken on Sunday with a Vision Eel. This customer has been catching 4 to 10 fish every afternoon heading into dark. His favorite lure has been the Vision Eel, Storm shads and Tsunami poppers. Marsh Creek has still been very good for smallmouth bass, yellow perch and pickerel. These guys have been doing best with live minnows and drop shooting Senko worms. The first report from the Perkiomen Creek with these guys fishing right behind the prison doing great on some bigger smallmouth bass. Larry has been up 4 times the past couple weeks and has landed over 20 fish each trip. Most of the bass have been 12 to 14 inches but he has caught 9 fish between 17 and 20 inches. He said these bigger fish have been 3 to 5 pounds. He has been catching most of the fish with live minnows but has also done well with Senko worms, Fin-s fish and 6 inch rubber lizards. He said with these bigger baits it has kept the rock bass and bluegills off the hook. But he said if you want to catch a ton of fish the bluegills and rock bass are crushing smaller grubs. Up at Collegeville there have been a few guys out but these guys are only catching smaller fish. Using minnows they have been landing 10 to 25 fish a trip. But most of these fish are 8 to 11 inches. John got out for his first trip with his wife and had a great day. Between the two of them they landed 9 bass, 4 pickerel and a walleye. He did best with plastic lizards, plastic worms and jigs.
I don't want to leave out the saltwater guys this week so lets see how far I get. The Delaware Bay has been one of the hot spots for stripers. Fishing up the bay in boat the guys have been using bunker heads and clams. Most everyone I talk to has gotten their limits of fish 25 to 45 pounds. There have been some monster 50 pound fish caught the past couple weeks. Guys off Reed's Beach and Fortescue have been doing great with clams and bloodworms. I had several reports of limits caught with some fish 30 to 38 inches. Here fishing with bloodworms they have also caught allot of throw backs and even some big ocean perch. Mike, Frank and Charlie were out of Fortescue on Monday bucking the wind coming home with 6 fish all over 30 pounds. They also had another 15 legal fish they had to throw back. Their biggest was 46 inches 37 pounds. Down the bay they are also doing well with bunker on fish up in the 30 pound range. Danny up the bay had several nice weakfish with bloodworms and small bucktails. He also picked up 4 throw back size flounder. Around Cape May there are lots of guys out looking for stripers but most are coming home empty. It seems most of the stripers down here are out at the rips. Now at the rips they have been doing great on stripers but nothing in the big size. Most of the fish I'm hearing about are 24 to 31 inches. These fish are hitting clams, bunker, eels and shad bodies. Now at Cape May and Wildwood off the jetties there are some nice blackfish being caught. These fish have been hitting crabs and clams. Off shore of Sea Isle Fred has been doing great on sea bass, a few ling and cod and coming home hits a few inshore wreaks for blackfish. Off the beach at Sea Isle a customer picked up his first striper 29 inches with a bunker head. He has been down 10 times for that one fish. One fisherman out of Barnegat had a great trip on stripers out 2 miles with snagged bunker, diamond jigs and Gator spoons. And coming back fishing the jetties at the inlet he is picking up plenty of blackfish. All up north off shore they have been crushing the stripers. Most of these guys have been using live and chunked bunker, diamond jigs, bunker spoons and umbrella rigs. These fish being caught have been 30 to 48 inches. Up in the Raitian Bay the guides have been doing great this year with live and chunked bunker, clams, crankbaits, poppers and metal. These boats have been catching 10 to 25 fish a trip and have had fish up to 45 inches. The beaches at Long Beach Island, Island State Park, Brick and Barnegat have been pretty good for stripers but the timing is everything. Some guys spend days not doing anything then for 4 hours everyone is killing the bass. Crankbaits, poppers, metal, shad bodies, clams, bloodworms and live eels have been working best.
Well again that is all I have time for. I hope everyone enjoys this great weekend coming up. Good luck and don't forget to let me know how you did.
Bill
FISHING REPORTS
4-12-Fishing with half a crawler drifting in the faster current to the left side of the main park area. Also got my limit plus 3 others on the same day. I'm forwarding another picture to show your exactly how big this thing was. I was surprised they stocked them this large. -Gabe Broggi
4-11-Went out incoming change most of out going water had 7 poles out one 5inch bass using clam ,bloods north of tacony surf ,the cove 4 poles all out going one 32 inch bloods, from surf happy fishing :Todd
4-11-Live report on the river 1st 15 min caught a 36" striper on blood worm. Wind gust to 15mph hope it's not the 1st fish syndrome!Paul
4-6-Repeat customer Dan brought his 12 year old son Jesse up from Orlando for his 12th birthday present and the young man absolutely loves to fish. These were the biggest fish he'd ever landed by himself and he did the whole job from start to finish without any adult intervention. All of his fish were nice fat Roes and I'm signing his Boy Scout forms to attest to his catch. For those of you not familiar with Scouting you earn merit badges for individual outdoor and civic accomplishments and this was for the fishing badge. He did it in style too. -Mickey
4-5-Hello Bill. On Monday 4/2 I left work to fish during my lunch hour with your bloodworms. I caught and released this 40", 33 lb. striper. p.s. I am in the very last****
picture on your website photo gallery with a 36" striper caught at Station Ave in 2005 Joe M.
4-4-Ok the cove was.on fire today ,40 incher and a 38 incher from surf that was reported i am sure others where caught as well i fished north of there and nothing just an fyi Todd
4-3-Today was the day I've been waiting for with these Shad, it busted wide open for us. Wes and Vic drove down from upstate NY for their first Shad trip ever, although they are experienced Striped Bass fisherman. We started off with Wes landing the biggest Shad I've ever seen, and obviously the biggest fish I've ever had in my boat. She weighed over 7 lbs. and I have the drags on the reels dialed in from a month of fishing. This fish pulled as if the reel was in freespool. I couldn't believe it when it hit the net.The pictures don't begin to do this fish justice. Sometimes this is a bad sign, catching a fish in the first 2 minutes but that wasn't the story tonight. As the sun started to set the fishing just got better and better and I kept raising the spoons higher into the water column and they just kept on coming. We fished right up until dark and they just kept burying the rods one after another. I had a slow trip on Sunday but this more than made up for it. I'm putting the Archangel in the water this week because there are Stripers and Bunker everywhere. Expect to see reports every day from here on out, 2012 is going to be a banner year. -Mickey

#171 ·
Hey Guys, I would like to introduce myself. My name is ken and i am new to striper fishing on the river. I have been fishing the river since the early 80's except I was a tournament bass guy who only fished when there was a bass tournament. I have not fished tournaments much in the last 5 years and have changed my fishing focus to just pursuing big fish of any type as long as they bite something, I'm there. I have caught the striper bug recently and plan on being on the river every chance I get in the next two months. I appreciate all the information you guys post on this site and will be happy to post anything that happens while I make my effort to land a big river striper. I'm heading out tomorrow from Linden Ave and will be on the river in my 360 Ranger looking for a big bite. if you see me feel free to shout out I'd be happy to talk to you. allways willing to exchange informaton.

#173 ·
Hey everyone launching on the PA side, have any of the docks been put in yet. I have launched three different spots with no docks. Not a problem for me and my fishing buddy, but the ladies need a dock, plus it would be nice to launch and have somewhere to tie up for a minute or two while my old Grady White warms up. Me and the boat are both almost 40 so we take a bit to get going, Ha Ha Ha, See yall on the water Sunday.

#175 ·
Welcome to the site newbies. Look forward to reading ur future post. All public docks go in on memorial day as far as I know.
I did not get out this morning doing double today at work lol it sucks but got a party today
Gota eat tho. But I'll be out before the sun comes up Tomm and all day Sunday and Monday so more to report then. Good news is the bay seems to be barren on bass meaning all bass have now entered the river and should be on spawn. The cows have come home. Catch'em up.

#176 ·
Ok guys, my buddy and I are going on the old Grady white sunday. We should hit brinkmans by 6 and in the water right after that. We will have bloods, clam and cut up bunker. I just need someone to drop me a hint on the best spot to hit. I got the NJ side down, but last week in all of that wind went from the raconas flat down south and hit nothing. Any sugestions would be much appreciated. Thanks and good luck and say hi if you see us, old white and orange grady 17 ft tri hull with a 115 Johnson vro. See Yall

#180 ·
Another stellar day on the big D. 16 bass up to 47" een had 2 double headers. All fish were on clams no wind today kept tue chop down so I fished a deeper pattern than normal and fish were found in 25-34' of water the bright sun an almost no wind pushed them deeper bass don't like sun and knowing this really helped today cause I started out in normal spots but switched up and things turned on.
My Lil spot no so quite no more been getting crowded alot and usually there's no boat in the general area might leave this section for another for a Lil while maybe

#181 ·
Hey guys, my name is Mike and I am new to striper fishing. I have been large mouth fishing for a while and want to spend my time trying to land larger fish this year. I live in NJ near Philadelphia and I'm looking for places and advice to fish striper from shore. Any help is appreciated!

#183 ·
Mu Fish... i admire your dedication and the time you have spent learning the fishiery. I am new to striper fishing and would love to hook up with you sometime. I have alot to bring to the table. I have been a dedicated fisherman my whole life and have spent the last 20 years fishing the delaware for LM. I have a great boat but lack the experence you could bring to the table. The season is so short it creates a difficult learning curve. I have been reading all the posts for the last month and droped my boat at Linden on friday. I fished my ass off all day and caught nothing. I did donate 20 dollars worth of blood worms to the perch and went through 2 pints of (not fresh clams) for no fish. I fished the rancocas creek mouth and down around the Talcony bridge with nothing to show for it. I don't know if you would consider showing a newbe the ropes but if you would I would be happy to take you out with me. My boat is fast and I could take you to areas you probibly would like to check out. I'm not looking to know any of your secret holes or anything like that. I'm looking for someone to teach me what to look for anywhere on the river. I was a tournament bass fisherman for 23 years and have fished all over the country in bass tournaments and am looking for someone to help me understand what to look for and how these fish relate to structure and current. Once I understand what these fish do and how they relate I may be able to find more places to catch them and would be happy to share what i find with everyone on this board. One thing I did notice was that every flat or area that I fished on Saturday had fish stacked up in 17 to 35 feet of water off the break into the channel. I tried to catch these fish but never got a bump. If you would like to give me a lesson I would be happy to pay all expenses (bait, gas, and so forth.) You can email me personaly at kbittr@comcast.net and maybe we can set something up.

#184 ·
Mu Fish, i would love to hook up also. I have always been a salt water striper guy fishing from the shore. Since I bought a boat last summer I love the Big D and being out in the boat, plus it is close to home. Anyway, I have been out 3 times now with my buddy throwing clams, bloods and bunker. NOTHING. I need help any an help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, 1129chuck.

#191 ·
Fishing has gotten a Lil slower lately but tht always happens it's goes hot then a lull bass wot feed for 3-4 days while in spawn and tht always happens every year right after te river fills up and trust me it is filled up right now and plus they come in waves upon waves and they do not form bigg schools it's becomes more of a couple fish swiming together rather than the schools we r use to in bay or ocean during this lull there will be different 3-4 days periods all month it's more about locating bass tht have yet to spawn or have spawned out already.

#186 ·
We had a much better weekend, we wanted to try a deepr pattern. so we headed south both days. caught a bunch of slot fish yesterday. 20 - 25 feet of water just south of the talcony on the jersey side. came back to the rancocus in the afternoon just to finish off our bait and picked up a few smaller fish.

Does anyone else carry a 2-way radio? i ussally monitor channel 16 but this weekend i was looking for some of our posters on channel 9. If enough of us communicate on the radios we could pass real time info. In a earlier thread someone recommended we pick a channel, well im all for it. Anyone else have any thoughts?

#187 ·
We had a much better weekend, we wanted to try a deepr pattern. so we headed south both days. caught a bunch of slot fish yesterday. 20 - 25 feet of water just south of the talcony on the jersey side. came back to the rancocus in the afternoon just to finish off our bait and picked up a few smaller fish.

Does anyone else carry a 2-way radio? i ussally monitor channel 16 but this weekend i was looking for some of our posters on channel 9. If enough of us communicate on the radios we could pass real time info. In a earlier thread someone recommended we pick a channel, well im all for it. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Will definitely pick up a 2 way radio.
Went out yesterday just a few mins south of commodore bridge, got nothing. Lots of cat fish. Didn't know I was fishing on DE water, DE police was searching everyone's boat and gave us a warning for not having DE fishing license. Thanks to a NYPD on board, if not we might got slap with a few hundreds.
Now I'm going to head north of the DE river to join more of you guys and not worry about those DE police lol.

#189 ·
Sunday got out around 9am slow first couple hours till the tide started ebbing didn't manage quite the numbers I was expecting with the overcast but also it was incoming and tho I've caught fish on this tide this is not the most productive tide fo my prime locations ebbing tide is the best. So I moved around alot in the am no fish in 20 minutes pull up so by noon we only managed 5 bass only one getting over 30". With one slot sized bass. Once tue tide turned I jumped on my favorite spot and bam bam bam went 3 for 5 on bass landing 30"-37" In 2 hours, one broke me off in the tree and another lost at the boat.
Attention: If Anyone ever catches a bass with a bogo grip hanging from her mouth please notify me it had sentimental value I'll pay big to have it back. She was prob around 45-50 pounder it deff was bigger than one i got last week thought she was done and beet but she caught me off guard and the strap wasn't around my wrist. Tht won't come off her either so if u catch her or hear of her catch let me know please.
Today I heading out a Lil later I want to fish a different cycle and pattern but should be on the water by 1pm fishing til dark. Drifting eels at dusk til 9pm.

#192 ·
Hey guys, I love the idea of a dedicated channel on the 2 ways. I had metioned that a week or so ago so we could update while we are on the water. I will just leave mine on scan, but channel 9 sounds good to me. I may be out Wednesday so I'll call out or tell me when you are going out Wednesday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.