Please help for the holidays!!!! I have PSTD and $ is super, super tight - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Buy - Sell - Trade
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Buy - Sell - Trade Buy - Sell - Trade "Bartering Room" for is S247 Members in good standing who are a contributing part of this forum community. If your very first post on this board is to try to sell something in this forum, your post will be DELETED.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Scot Paton

Default Please help for the holidays!!!! I have PSTD and $ is super, super tight

I'm looking to sell my pride and joy!! My baby if you would. I have 10' 6" St. Croix legend surf in mint condition rated for 2-6 ozs. And an Accurate SR 20 Twin Spin. The rod was 498.00 after taxes. And the reel was just under $900.00. I'm selling the combo for $1000.00. I need this $ to make my daughters Christmas a very special one. I only get paid by the government once a month. And, with monthly bills it's pretty much gone as soon as I get it. If you purchase the combo you will be saving $400.00. So please help me make this holiday a special one for my daughter!! You can reach me at 1-781-831-7967. I hate to sell it. But making Christmas a special one for my daughter is much more important to me. My name is Scot, and again my # is 1-781-831-7967. Thank you to any interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Scot Paton

Default Re: Please help for the holidays!!!! I have PSTD and $ is super, super tight

C'mon guys/gals!! Please help me out. I really don't want to sell this combo. But need to, to provide a wonderful Christmas!! I don't want to sound like a sob story. But I suffer from PTSD and am unable to work! I need this money. Because a smile on my daughters face on Christmas morning is way more valuable than a fishing set up! So please help me. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Please help for the holidays!!!! I have PSTD and $ is super, super tight

Best of luck with the sale Scott. Merry Christmas!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Scot Paton

Thank you very much Jake!!! I just hope I can sell it before the last three days before Christmas. Both rod and reel are in immaculate condition. I hate to sell it. But my daughters Christmas is way more important than a fishing set up. Its my pride and joy. But I must sell it for my daughter. I just hope that their is a kind enough soul out there to purchase a quality vfishing set up. As it stands I only have $37.00 to last me the rest of the month! So I'm begging from the bottom of my heart. That somebody will buy this from me. If not there will be no Christmas for my daughter which will completely break my heart. So anybody out there. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Scot Paton

By the way Jake! After choking down the lump in my throat. I totally forgot to wish you the Merriest of Christmas' I hope yours will be much better than mine if I don't get this combo sold!! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!! All I cannot do is keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer every night before I go to bed! Thank you again!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Scot Paton

I know there has to be a kind soul out there!!!!! Whose in need of a quality rod and reel. At greatly discounted price!!! PLEASE WILL SOMEBODY....ANYBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Striper Hunter

If you were close enough to me for a pickup I would of made an offer for the rod. Sorry I'm so far away, best of luck to you.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:07 AM
Scot Paton

Thank you very much Aemon!!! The holiday isn't looking too bright my friend. I can't imagine my daughter waking up Christmas morning without any gifts to open!! It really kills me! I think about it non stop!!! I pray that somebody out there will buy the rod and red. I really don't want to sell it seperately. Please anyone out there buy the combo. Imagine if it were your child. Waking up...without....a thing to open! Imagine how you'd feel. It is really killing me!!! But, Aemon I thank you none the less.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Scot Paton

Sash! It's hopeless....so much for. The Christmas Spirit!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:20 PM
First Mate

im not going to lie i thought the pstd was powerstroke turbo diesel lol, any way I wish Icould swing a set up like this good luck on the sale!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Scot Paton

I meant PTSD.......my bad!