Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

New guy on the forum

Tags
forum guy
3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  FyshhTrap 
#1 ·
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. First thanks jakef for the quick vaildation.

My name's paddy, and I'm from long island. Most of my fishing is done in new York harbor and the upper Hudson river. I also take the occasional trip to montauk. I work on Tugboats so its safe to say most fish I catch this season will be from the back deck of mine.

Good luck guys happy fishing. If anyone has any questions or would like to know some more about me feel free to respond to the thread or PM me.

-Paddy

#3 ·
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. First thanks jakef for the quick vaildation.

My name's paddy, and I'm from long island. Most of my fishing is done in new York harbor and the upper Hudson river. I also take the occasional trip to montauk. I work on Tugboats so its safe to say most fish I catch this season will be from the back deck of mine.

Good luck guys happy fishing. If anyone has any questions or would like to know some more about me feel free to respond to the thread or PM me.

-Paddy
welcome Tugboatpaddy:welcomeaboard::a_goodjob:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.