UFC: Ultimate Fighter Finale - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Sports Bar
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Sports Bar Sports talk. Football / Baseball / Hockey / Basketball / Boxing / Nascar / Golf / Etc. Fantasy Sports!

Old 04-11-2005, 04:31 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Default UFC: Ultimate Fighter Finale

Not surprised that Kenny Florian got rubbled. I saw that coming a mile away. He's fighting in the wrong weight class.

Now in the next fight, I think the judges were swallowing 'ludes or on opiates. Trying to tell me that Forrest Griffin won the fight when his face a bloody mess. Bonnar CLEARLY was the aggressor throughout most of the fight. I think they decided to "punish" Stephan Bonnar because he couldnt knock Griffin out with all that beating. It's the 3rd round, they are both about ready to drop from exhaustion, and Stephan Bonnar throws a spinning back kick to Forrest Griffin's head. Clearly landed his foot to the side of his skull. I guess the judges went to get a cocktail right before that happened. The fact remains that Bonnar landed MANY more shots on Griffin, Griffin's face was smashed in, and there is absolutely no way that shouldve been a unanimous decision in his favor. The UFC judges are very, very bad, and need to get things right, or get IN THE RING themselves and get PUMMELED! Get it right, or get BAHNEY RUBBLED!!! wooohohoohoohohooohoooooo

However, it was GREAT to see that Dana White and the owners of the UFC clearly agreed, and gave Bonnar a contract too. They know the judges are notorious for f'ing things up. So congrats to Bonnar, he deserves it. He won that fight.

Now, Ken Shamrock gets left in rubble by Rich Franklin. Totally decimated. Terminated. Shamrock layed there let Franklin rain down on him with punishing blows. Kenny got the Fryin' Pan fists across his head. Just layed there and allowed himself to get victimized. Time to retire Kenny. It's over. This Saturday, the other ol' man is gonna get left in a pile of rubble too.....by Chuck Liddell.

Time ta hang up tha 4 ouncers.

"I'm 41, and I just got Barney Rubbled" - Ken Shamrock

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2005, 06:46 PM

good fight :!:

I cant even imagine how bad it would hurt fighting in them :shock: ....
Old 04-12-2005, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB
Clearly landed his foot to the side of his skull.
Great fight JB. Just watched it. Thought Forrest outhustled him in the third round ever so slightly. I watched that spinning back kick closely and I thought it was blocked by forrests forearm. No matter great fight.
I wish Shamrock didnt fall down. Outcome propably no different, but he just couldnt recover from those shots he took after slipping on his a**.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:44 AM

That was an incredible fight, I was shocked when they announced Forrest as the winner. I also think that kick was blocked by his forarm, but it was still amazing that he threw it when he was that tired. Florian didn't have a chance fighting Sanchez, he should be fighting at 170#. I can't wait for Sanchez to fight a UFC veteran, so he can get his a** kicked. :P
Old 04-12-2005, 02:04 PM

I dont know, I taped the fight, and I can see him swing that kick, his foot hit tha side of his haircut, and in slow-mo I can see Forrest's head shake pretty violently. I bet his brain bounced off both sides of the inside of his skull pretty good. Pretty heavy impact from what the replay shows.

The judges are on hallucinogens.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:27 PM

I missed most of the first two rounds so I cant say definitively who won. I only saw highlights of round 1 and 2 but if they split the first two forrest won the third. Didnt see sanchez either. Just saw his oscar speech. :roll:
Old 04-12-2005, 02:47 PM

lol, some kid was saying how Sanchez can beat everyone that fought that night! LMAO. I was laughin my buns off. What a dope.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:22 AM

On second viewing of the Forest / Bonner fight. I had the first and 3rd round go to Forest. Great fight. Those to guys made me a fan. New respect for the ice man as well.