Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Old Member Back again

Tags
back member
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JakeF 
#1 ·
Hey, just wanted to say Hi again (old name was Singletjeff, changed it to Fish-Aholic about the time I disappeared). Its been several years since I've been active on here. Not really sure what happened and why I fell off the face of the earth, but I'll try to be better. I do actually have a valid excuse for the past 2 years (just not the couple before that) My wife and I had twin boys, they are now 16 months old, and I keep telling everyone they will be the only 5 year olds on the Potomac River or Chesapeake Bay that know how to run a 17 line striper spread!!! The boys have kinda put a kink in my fishing the past few years, but rest assured, as soon as they are old enough to hold a fishing pole and know what to do with it, my fishing will more than double from what it used to be. Jim, just so you know, I still religiously wear my Stripers247 Hats and T-Shirts while I'm fishing. Since I've been away I managed a new personal record, 46" 45lb, I'm still looking for a 50lb fish. I'm hoping the fall run this year will produce one for me. Thanks for still being around, can't wait to catch up with everyone again!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.