Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Hubby's first keeper

Tags
hubby keeper
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Sandmanfishes 
#1 ·
Just wanted to post hubby's first keeper...rye, nh area on 7/1 at around 11:30 pm used chunked herring...we're the lazy fishing type lol....good times tho

of course I couldn't catch a keeper no matter how hard I tried maybe next trip...schoolies were fun tho

7 year old son hooked and landed his first striper all by himself ... maybe about 22" but he loved it...he prefers flounder fishing cause he can hook and land by himself but think now he's ready for the big bassies lol

here's a pic of hubby's first keeper...not the greatest, used son's cheap digital cam but hey it works

#4 ·
I'll let him know...lol jb..didn't know that but sure will make a good dinner for his mom when she comes down from vermont in a couple of days....we've been catchin the schoolies a lot this year so far but i have yet to get my biggie...i pulled two schoolies out right b4 he hit this one...he casted about 3 feet from where i was and i almost went for a swim draggin it in but i was happy for him...still trying to beat his record from last year...it was 36" so hopefully i'll get the biggest one lol gotta show him up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.