(VIDEO) UFC 59: Main Event - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Sports Bar
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Sports Bar Sports talk. Football / Baseball / Hockey / Basketball / Boxing / Nascar / Golf / Etc. Fantasy Sports!

Old 04-20-2006, 12:51 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Default (VIDEO) UFC 59: Main Event

Heavyweight Title match from last Sat. night....... Champion Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski vs. former Heavyweight Champ Tim "The Mainiac" Sylvia. Tim being from Maine.

Wow! What a finish!!!!!!! Tim got caught by a devastating right from Arlovski, he was DOWN and seriously feelin' it. Tha friggin' guy gits right back up before Arlovski can finish him, throws a combination that misses, and as soon as Arlovski moves in, Tim throws up an uppercut that gets the Champ right on tha BUTTON. We almost crapped our pants! What a finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video:
Arlovski vs. Sylvia
12.9 MB's

Its an awesome chop of tha vid too cuz they left the end in when Bruce Buffah does his thing. Bruce Buffah rules!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew........................

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2006, 03:38 PM

Wow. Arlovski ran right into that uppercut.
A hurt fighter is a dangerous fighter.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:09 PM

Hey Guys. I don't watch much UFC, but it didn't really seem like the best man won that fight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2006, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadlsorz
Hey Guys. I don't watch much UFC, but it didn't really seem like the best man won that fight.
How so? Timmy had the belt before, so he's been Champ in the past. Tim is built like a Buttahnut, but dont let his build fool you. He may not look like Hercules like Arlovski does, he may not be genetically gifted like an Alpha Male, but he trains with one of the best, if not THEE best, training camps out there......Militech Fighting Systems. If you wanna learn how to defend yourself, and fight, the Militech Camp would be one of the best places you could go. They teach you how to put boxers to sleep, and break their bones, and tap them out. Right Jim? HAAHA :)

They will have a "Rubber Match" though, no doubt. Then we'll see whats up. Arlovski is still super young, so he aint goin' nowhere. give it about 8 months to a year, thats around when the Rubber Match will be I bet.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:45 AM

I love watching that fight!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 12:37 PM

I showed it to Nate Dogg yesterday afternoon. He was all upset, distraught.

We were trying to watch it while Jay was trying to lay down Nirvana laminate wood flooring in his kitchen. What a nightmare.